News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Hey OS what's your boy Lakin doing?  (Read 5141 times)

Offline aggieman70

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 11:16:44 PM by aggieman70 »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Hey OS what's your boy Lakin doing?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 05:08:29 AM »
Who knows. The outcome of this appeal and eventual trial may exornerate LTC Lakin.

:tiptoe:
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 09:18:37 AM »

this is what happens when OS is your lawyer. 

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 09:32:28 AM »

:lol:

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 09:44:43 AM »
You know it is funny but this fool is going to jail for nothing.  To say BHO is not legit based on his birth certificate is a hallow arguement.  You could say that about ALL the previous Presidents EXCEPT Jimmy Carter.  WHY??? JIMMY CARTER WAS THE FIRST US PRESIDENT BORN IN A HOSPITAL.  Both Lakin and the birthers are stupid.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 10:21:03 AM »

:lol: :lol:

That reminds me of the old Richard Pryor joke about the drug dealer and his lawyer...
Asking for a friend...

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 11:45:11 AM »
I think the state of Hawaii should have a $100 surcharge to view his bc, that will cut down on all this nonsense.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 11:58:59 AM »
I think the state of Hawaii should have a $100 surcharge to view his bc, that will cut down on all this nonsense.

If it were that easy, it would have been done some time ago. No, Barry and his puppet masters do not want anyone to see what ever infamous or derogatory information is contained in the document. His puppet masters have done a outstanding job of making sure this information along with other pertinent information about this man is concealed from the American public. You K----s know the fear now is if this information were to be released this country may fall into outright chaos.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 12:01:14 PM by oldsport »

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 12:23:25 PM »

If it were that easy, it would have been done some time ago. No, Barry and his puppet masters do not want anyone to see what ever infamous or derogatory information is contained in the document. His puppet masters have done a outstanding job of making sure this information along with other pertinent information about this man is concealed from the American public. You K----s know the fear now is if this information were to be released this country may fall into outright chaos.
:shrug:.......not really sure what you're stating here^^^^^ beyond your usual DIATRIBE on this subject, but it seems like you're throwing your boy, Lakin, under the bus.

No words of comfort for your boy before he's sentenced?  :(

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »
Has anyone seen Roosevelt, Truman's, Eisenhower, Nixon , Kennedy or Johnson;s birth certificate??? You know why --THEY DON'T HAVE ANY.  WHAT DOES THAT MAKE THEM.?

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 12:34:42 PM »
White :tiptoe:
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 12:42:46 PM »

:shrug:.......not really sure what you're stating here^^^^^ beyond your usual DIATRIBE on this subject, but it seems like you're throwing your boy, Lakin, under the bus.

No words of comfort for your boy before he's sentenced?  :(

First off, Lakin is not my boy. His lawyer gambled on a defense option and they lost. However, the only explanation Judge Lind gave for not allowing the defenses motion or request for discovery by getting access to Barry's actual birth certificate as well as other documents was that it may cause embarrassment to the president. The judge knows or was informed along with a number of very important people what's at stake. YOU K----s know dyam well if you didn't have some chit to hide you wouldn't or your puppet masters would not spend more than a million dollars to keep it concealed. Deep down you K----s also know something is rotten in Denmark. When it's time to bring this K---- down, it will happen. When this chit is finally released which it eventually will...I want to see the look on you K----s stupid a-- faces.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 12:58:48 PM by oldsport »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 01:11:17 PM »
White :tiptoe:

:nod:

For OS, Blacks have to do everything twice as well including that they're Black....
Asking for a friend...

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 01:19:06 PM »

First off, Lakin is not my boy. His lawyer gambled on a defense option and they lost. However, the only explanation Judge Lind gave for not allowing the defenses motion or request for discovery by getting access to Barry's actual birth certificate as well as other documents was that it may cause embarrassment to the president. The judge knows or was informed along with a number of very important people what's at stake. YOU K----s know dyam well if you didn't have some chit to hide you wouldn't or your puppet masters would not spend more than a million dollars to keep it concealed. Deep down you K----s also know something is rotten in Denmark. When it's time to bring this K---- down, it will happen. When this chit is finally released which it eventually will...I want to see the look on you K----s stupid a-- faces.

Quit parroting Mark Levin and the rest of those racists.His a-- was fried when he refused to deploy. Now his dumbazz will lose his pension because his date when he could collect will happen when he's in Leavenworth.

This was a lead trial balloon from the jump.I knew and the rest of the officer corps knew it.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2010, 01:25:15 PM »

Quit parroting Mark Levin and the rest of those racists.His a-- was fried when he refused to deploy. Now his dumbazz will lose his pension because his date when he could collect will happen when he's in Leavenworth.

This was a lead trial balloon from the jump. I knew and the rest of the officer corps/world knew it.
Asking for a friend...

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News