News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Steve Harvey: "I Don't Have Female Friends"...  (Read 5113 times)

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
Steve Harvey: "I Don't Have Female Friends"...
« on: December 13, 2010, 12:36:03 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2010/12/11/nr.steve.harvey.women.cnn?hpt=C2

This brotha breaks too many man-laws, IMO.   :tiptoe:  He also does not speak for me and should stop gernalizing all men.   :nono2:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 12:38:07 PM by DRUMMA1 »

Offline Black Panther40

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Steve Harvey: "I Don't Have Female Friends"...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 12:48:11 PM »
Drumma,

I agree.  I have been saying this since I was a young pup ion High School.  I have always said that any man trying to be a long term "friend" is wating a female out, or is gay.  Harvey made it nice, and it even talking about dating . . .put it out there that you want to get busy, and see if that dude don't jump at the chance. 

Even today, I don't have ANY female friends . . .and I''m not counting co-workers becasue we gotta talk.  I have known some cool females that had their stuff together. Bad.  but I don't want to have any long term interaction.  My wife is naive. . . .I did tell her thought, that if she ever see me talking to anybody at length in a friendly tone . . . we have been together at some time. 
Don't you think that's some information I'd like to know?  I like Tacos . . .

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 12:52:10 PM »
Hmmm....
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 12:55:40 PM »
Black Panther, hasn't Steve been married like 3 times?  I'm just sayin.  

I can be cool with women without wanting to bang.  My game is not that weak to where I have to "wait a woman out" in order to get some womb.  Steve just needs to stick to comedy.  His "advice" has polluted a few of my friends' relationships because their women have applied a lot of things from his previous book to their lives.    :lol:  Dude be snitchin and pourin salt.  

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 01:02:04 PM »
???

What? I guess I'm confused because I will tell anybody MOST of my friends are male. I don't fool with too many women - some of us are SICK! :nod: But just because I don't doesn't mean that others shouldn't/can't... :shrug:

I have never understood folks who feel threatened because their spouse/sig other has friends of the opposite sex. Folks had lives before your came into the pic and will continue to have lives after you're gone... :nod:

Teeny and Little

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 01:04:12 PM »
???

What? I guess I'm confused because I will tell anybody MOST of my friends are male. I don't fool with too many women - some of us are SICK! :nod: But just because I don't doesn't mean that others shouldn't/can't... :shrug:

I have never understood folks who feel threatened because their spouse/sig other has friends of the opposite sex. Folks had lives before your came into the pic and will continue to have lives after you're gone... :nod:

Any woman that says the bolded puts out very easy. Avoiding women, whose most friends are male, is one of the first man laws :no:

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 01:06:25 PM »
 ::)

:shrug:

:tiptoe:
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »

where I have to "wait a woman out" in order to get some womb.  

Done. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've heard it called many things...This is a new one on me... :lol:

Ok, back on topic.... :blush:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 01:21:13 PM »
Listen little boy, you don't know me so you are not in a position to determine, what, for whom, or how much I put out or have put out. What is clear is that you need to take your simple @zz somewhere and grow up before you even attempt to talk to me.  :read:.  You haven't lived long enough to have an opinion - at least one that matters...you are the same person who was having a problem with men being required to dress like men... ::)

Teeny and Little

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 01:25:23 PM »
First he defaces her grandbabies' picture, then he calls her a hoe... :no:
 :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 01:28:49 PM »
Man, I think Neymar is determined to piss off certain posters by being as disrepectful as possible.  Just give that brotha the silent treatment.   :no:

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 01:31:45 PM »
I'm trying to figure out when Steve Harvey became a relationship expert...folks buying his books like he is Dr. Ruth or something...Dr. Phil even had him on the show..

Did he have these epiphanies about relationships the 3rd time around?  Guess he does have experience in what not to do :shrug:

Offline Bearforlife

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »
I always hung out with more guys growing up because I was a tomboy. I would be the only chick playing ball while the other girls watched. My few women friends to this day are sorors or childhood friends I've had most of my life.

My problem is, when did this guy become a relationship guru? The stuff he's saying my brothers told me when I was a kid! I'm glad he learned something from his other failed relationships, but ummm I will stick to my tried and true source of advice. My parents who have been married for 44 years!

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2010, 01:46:48 PM »
Yep....he hasn't said anything different than what your mama,  grandaddy, and / or uncle/aunt has told you....you just might not choose to listen.

Just like when Dr Phil was on Oprah telling it how it is...I looked at one episode (bc I don't do Oprah) and Dr. Phil was on....He we not saying anything prophetic..hebwas saying what most people with sense know already. I was like ::)

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »
I'm trying to figure out when Steve Harvey became a relationship expert...folks buying his books like he is Dr. Ruth or something...Dr. Phil even had him on the show..

Did he have these epiphanies about relationships the 3rd time around?  Guess he does have experience in what not to do :shrug:

That's exactly what I'm saying VG and Soror B. My best friend sent me Steve's first book and I politely sent it back.  Most of the things he is saying is common sense in any relationship. Steve is all about selling nonsense in which most women have bought into it.

I like Soror GK, have many male friends because some females can be the most devious, judgemental, backstabbing, for a d*ck , crazed out  females that walked the earth.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 01:55:16 PM by j1908 »
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News