News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Keith Olbermann's Special Comment on taxes, 99ers and President Obama  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Black Panther40

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I would encourage you guys to watch it, ya know . . . without a jaundiced eye, and we can discuss tomorrow. 

BTW . . . the President had a good press conference today.  I think if you guys listened to a press conference, or full speech instead of gerrymandered clips, you would say "ya know . . . I may not agree with his beliefs, but dude knows his stuff, and is doing his best in a difficult situation"  um . . .was that wishful thinking? 
Don't you think that's some information I'd like to know?  I like Tacos . . .

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Well....did anyone watch? I watched about 10 minutes which was enough for me. All I can say to Mr Olbermann is the majority of the people in this country don't feel or think the way you do.....evidenced by the recent election. If think your views represent the majority.....2012 is just around the corner....put your money where your big mouth is. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Black Panther40

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I saw it.  A little too wordy for words sake. 

I thought he was harsh, a little jaded on principle, and not necessarily pragmatic. 
Don't you think that's some information I'd like to know?  I like Tacos . . .

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I saw it.  A little too wordy for words sake. 

I thought he was harsh, a little jaded on principle, and not necessarily pragmatic. 
That's another way of putting it :) GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline NovaSkegee

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Keith Olbermann's Special Comment On Obama's Tax Compromise

Offline NovaSkegee

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Keith Olbermann's Special Comment on taxes, 99ers and President Obama
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 11:22:09 AM »
President Obama is going to have to earn the voters to turnout in the 2012 elections.

Many white Democrats are going to stay at home and many of the college voters wont be voting like they did in the 2008 elections.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 04:26:34 PM by NovaSkegee »

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2010, 02:57:25 PM »

Man, I gotta tell ya, I can't wait to hear what Olbermann has to say about all of this.  Yes, I know Mr. Obama's political "instincts" are influenced, by and large, through his earlier career as a community organizer.  That is to say he is programmed to reach "consensus" on everything.

So, being a community organizer is not a positive?

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 03:45:32 PM »
These sycophants

This from the main sycophant... ::)

Teeny and Little

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
These sycophants

Hey, at least Olds..t learned to spell it correctly after another poster TOLD HIM HOW.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 11:33:47 PM »
Did anyone know that there are certain things the POTUS has to go alone with because many of you act as if the man can change the laws with a stroke of a pen.  The man was given option and he pick the best one on the table.

I know this is a little off the topic but this is an example where a POTUS tried to buck the plan.  There was a plan put before JFK concerning Cuba where the US would have pulled an earlier form of 911, but JFK rejected the plan and as they say the rest is history.

Operation Northwoods

US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS
TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR

According to secret and long-hidden documents obtained for Body of Secrets, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government. In the name of antiCommunism, they proposed launching a secret and bloody war of terrorism against their own country in order to trick the American public into supporting an ill-conceived war they intended to launch against Cuba.

According to secret and long-hidden documents obtained for Body of Secrets, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government. In the name of antiCommunism, they proposed launching a secret and bloody war of terrorism against their own country in order to trick the American public into supporting an ill-conceived war they intended to launch against Cuba.

Although no such war took place, the idea was not lost on General Lemnitzer But he and his colleagues were frustrated by Kennedy's failure to authorize their plan, and angry that Castro had not provided an excuse to invade.

The final straw may have come during a White House meeting on February 26, 1962. Concerned that General Lansdale's various covert action plans under Operation Mongoose were simply becoming more outrageous and going nowhere, Robert Kennedy told him to drop all anti-Castro efforts. Instead, Lansdale was ordered to concentrate for the next three months strictly on gathering intelligence about Cuba. It was a humiliating defeat for Lansdale, a man more accustomed to praise than to scorn.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html?q=northwoods.html
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2010, 04:35:06 AM »
These sycophants

Hey, at least Olds..t learned to spell it correctly after another poster TOLD HIM HOW.

O0

:nono2:

No. He copy and pastes it. The only thing he spells correctly on here is his name>>> I-D-I-O-T. He signs just about every one of his posts with it... :nod:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News