News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: WHEN DOES THIS ECONOMIC MESS BECOMES BARRY'S  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: WHEN DOES THIS ECONOMIC MESS BECOMES BARRY'S
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 06:46:41 PM »
NEWS FLASH OS, Uchi and others of your ilk:  This economic mess is not just the POTUS's and it does not matter that it blossomed in the Bush Administration, it OURS now.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 06:48:29 PM »
i given a lot of money to both howard and southern.  Got an endowed scholarship at Southern.  Also give to my local alumni association.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 09:04:16 AM »
NEWS FLASH OS, Uchi and others of your ilk:  This economic mess is not just the POTUS's and it does not matter that it blossomed in the Bush Administration, it OURS now.

I have news for you IDIOT. You do not make economic policy or legislation. The United States Congress does and it's sanctioned or accepted by the POTUS. Over the last two years, we have seen the result of failed Dem-O-Crap controlled Congress and Senate as well Presidential economic failures.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 02:40:15 PM »
NEWS FLASH OS, Uchi and others of your ilk:  This economic mess is not just the POTUS's and it does not matter that it blossomed in the Bush Administration, it OURS now.

I have news for you IDIOT. You do not make economic policy or legislation. The United States Congress does and it's sanctioned or accepted by the POTUS. Over the last two years, we have seen the result of failed Dem-O-Crap controlled Congress and Senate as well Presidential economic failures.

Name calling not withstanding, your statement still does not negate the fact that regardless of who is in office, repub or demo, we the american people are in deep doodoo and neither party is doing very much to get us out.  Your partisan bullshitt/rhetoric does nothing but show your intelligience or the lack thereof. Repubs stood idly by for eight years and watched us get in this mess, yet it has to be fixed by Dems in two.  :no:  You are still a joke. If you have not maxed out your disability you need to go back to VA and reapply due to insanity.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:48:29 PM by Que82 »

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 03:06:28 PM »
NEWS FLASH OS, Uchi and others of your ilk:  This economic mess is not just the POTUS's and it does not matter that it blossomed in the Bush Administration, it OURS now.

Name calling not withstanding, your statement still does not negate the fact that regardless of who is in office, repub or demo, we the american people are in deep doodoo and neither party is doing very much to get us out.  Your partisan bullshitt/rhetoric does nothing but show your intelligience or the lack thereof. Repubs stood idly by for eight years and watched us get in this mess, yet it has to be fixed by Dems in two.  :no:  You are still a joke. If you have not maxed out your disability you need to go back to VA and reapply due to insanity.  :shrug:
The republicans stood idly by? I do believe their democratic counterparts had a big hand in this mess also. Weren't they encouraging sub prime loans....didn't they vote FOR war funding? Your revisionest history doesn't work. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 03:24:35 PM »
Don't answer u's question, you 'Jack Wagon IDIOTS'

Offline Black Panther40

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 03:33:04 PM »
...Got an endowed scholarship at Southern...

snif . . .snif . . .what is that I smell?  Money.  Keep doing your thang, Ken . . .
Don't you think that's some information I'd like to know?  I like Tacos . . .

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 03:38:12 PM »
...Got an endowed scholarship at Southern...

snif . . .snif . . .what is that I smell?  Money.  Keep doing your thang, Ken . . .

I didn't know Southern had a $9.99 endowed scholarship....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Black Panther40

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 03:56:20 PM »
It will become his mess when he starts whiffing.  

Right now, dude is Gepetto, and knocking it out the park.  I'm sure you saw the latest news about the Citi sale.  Another example of outside the box thinking to avoid a major disaster.  Having vision when others did not.
Don't you think that's some information I'd like to know?  I like Tacos . . .

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 04:46:34 PM »
It will become his mess when he starts whiffing.  

Right now, dude is Gepetto, and knocking it out the park.  I'm sure you saw the latest news about the Citi sale.  Another example of outside the box thinking to avoid a major disaster.  Having vision when others did not.

You're delusional K----.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 05:09:17 PM »

The republicans stood idly by? I do believe their democratic counterparts had a big hand in this mess also. Weren't they encouraging sub prime loans....didn't they vote FOR war funding? Your revisionest history doesn't work. GO VIKINGS!!!

:read:  You are the revisionist here?  Look at my post and you will see that I blamed both. If you are going to jump in the Kool-aid at least come correct.  You cohort tried to lay all the blame at the feet of the Dems, my point was that the Reps did not do anything in 8 years of control to head this thing off, therefore in my eyes the blame falls on everyone repubs and Dems.  If you guys didn't fix it in 8 years, why should anyone expect the Dems to fix it in 2?    Evidently, your partisan point of view only allows you to use the right side of your brain and I guess your reading is controlled by the left side which you don't use because it is left.  ::)

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News