News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship  (Read 2847 times)

Online Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 02:10:41 PM »
Soon as they RELEASE Bush college transcript and McCain medical records they will release BHO birth certificate.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 02:17:19 PM »
Soon as they RELEASE Bush college transcript and McCain medical records they will release BHO birth certificate.

READ MY OTHER POST - YOU DYAM IDIOT....Bush's SAT score is even listed. What the F's Barry's....? YOU GD IDIOT.

Bush's college transcript....WHERE'S BARRY - YOU DYAM IDIOT..

http://www.eduinreview.com/blog/2008/10/college-transcripts-of-george-w-bush-show-c-average/

http://www.insidepolitics.org/heard/heard32300.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2008/05/23/DI2008052301043.html

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 02:24:32 PM »
If BHO was delivered by Don Ho and came out of his mother womb wearing a lei around his neck and surfboard in his hand--some on this Board would still say be was born in Kenya.  You can't educate the stupid.

Dyam....Let him release his friggin birth certificate and then we'll see who delivered his sorry a--. So far no doctor, nurse or midwife in this country has claimed to have done it...Moreover, no hospital in this country really has claimed Barry was delivered in their facility. DON'T YOU DYAM IDIOTS FIND THAT FRIGGIN ODD? YOU GD FOOLS.

Y'all still won't believe him, so what's the point?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:28:56 PM by MisterIkester »
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 02:24:53 PM »
Again, no doctor, nurse or mid-wife or their relative in this country claims knowledge of birthing this fraud. You would think with as much stink being raised about his birth status that some doctor, nurse or mid-wife or the relative of whoever did would step forward and claim knowledge of his birth.

SO FAR....Chirp, chirp...chirp...

YOU DYAM FRIGGIN IDIOTS. WAKE UP!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »
If BHO was delivered by Don Ho and came out of his mother womb wearing a lei around his neck and surfboard in his hand--some on this Board would still say be was born in Kenya.  You can't educate the stupid.

Dyam....Let him release his friggin birth certificate and then we'll see who delivered his sorry a--. So far no doctor, nurse or midwife in this country has claimed to have done it...Moreover, no hospital in this country really has claimed Barry was delivered in their facility. DON'T YOU DYAM IDIOTS FIND THAT FRIGGIN ODD? YOU GD FOOLS.

[/
Quote from: MisterIkester link=topic=46239.msg320634#msg320634
[/quote
quote]

NO, DOCTOR, NURSE, OR MIDWIFE OR THE RELATIVE ON ANY OF THESE FOLK CLAIMS KNOWLEDGE OF BIRTHING THIS FRAUD IN THIS COUNTRY.

YOU DYAM IDIOT. WAKE UP!

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2010, 02:30:24 PM »
If BHO was delivered by Don Ho and came out of his mother womb wearing a lei around his neck and surfboard in his hand--some on this Board would still say be was born in Kenya.  You can't educate the stupid.

[/
[/quote
quote]

NO, DOCTOR, NURSE, OR MIDWIFE OR THE RELATIVE ON ANY OF THESE FOLK CLAIMS KNOWLEDGE OF BIRTHING THIS FRAUD IN THIS COUNTRY.

YOU DYAM IDIOT. WAKE UP!

I've been up since 6 this morning, coon.

*waits for y to call me out*
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2010, 02:37:54 PM »

[/
[/quote
quote]

YOU DYAM IDIOT. WAKE UP!

I've been up since 6 this morning, coon.

*waits for y to call me out*

Is this the best you got - IDIOT!

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2010, 03:18:12 PM »
No, but I can do way better than IDIOT, dickhead.

God bless :angel:.

Online Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »
BHO WAS DELIVERED BY DR. RODNEY T. WEST--HE DIED AT THE AGE OF 98.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2010, 03:26:58 PM »
BHO WAS DELIVERED BY DR. RODNEY T. WEST--HE DIED AT THE AGE OF 98.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Authenicate it K---- from a birth certificate...and not a BS website.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2010, 03:41:28 PM »
Of course I know this means nothing to irrational, illogical Obama haters;

In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

On Oct. 31, Fukino originally tried to put an end to the belief among "birthers" that Obama was born in Kenya and thus was ineligible to run for the office of president.

Despite Fukino's statements, the issue has continued to resonate from Capitol Hill to the national airwaves.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-obama-hawaii_n.htm

1) Many people, including some experts, have claimed that the certificate of live birth released by the Obama campaign wasn't legitimate. In all fairness to them, it can be difficult to judge some of the features needed to determine the authenticity of a birth certificate over the Internet. However, the people at FactCheck.org have seen the certificate of live birth provided from the state of Hawaii to the Obama campaign and it is genuine.

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.
So again, despite claims to the contrary, Barack Obama did provide a genuine copy of his birth certificate to the public.

2) Although Hawaii "state law prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health has certified that Obama does have a legitimate birth certificate on file in Hawaii.

3) In a print copy of the 1961 Honolulu Advertiser, there's a notice that Barack Obama was born. In and of itself, this is a game, set, match conversation-ender on this subject unless people want to argue that this isn't genuine or that there was a conspiracy going all the way back to the day of Obama's birth to make him President.

Quite frankly, this evidence is as definitive as it gets. Obama has a legitimate birth certificate on file, he released a copy of it to the public, and there is a news clipping that confirms he was born in Hawaii in 1961.

The latest tactic of the Birthers is to demand that the Supreme Court rule on this issue, but I would suggest to you that if the evidence that has already been made publicly available on this issue hasn't changed someone's mind, then having the Supreme Court rule that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii wouldn't do it either.

http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnHawkins/2009/06/30/3_reasons_to_stop_obsessing_over_obamas_birth_certificate/page/2

:shrug: Even a Townhall Columnist realizes how silly this birther nonsense is.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 03:56:49 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2010, 04:03:07 PM »

In an attempt to quash persistent rumors that President Obama was not born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, Hawaii's health director reiterated Monday afternoon that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

On Oct. 31, Fukino originally tried to put an end to the belief among "birthers" that Obama was born in Kenya and thus was ineligible to run for the office of president.

Despite Fukino's statements, the issue has continued to resonate from Capitol Hill to the national airwaves.

1) Many people, including some experts, have claimed that the certificate of live birth released by the Obama campaign wasn't legitimate. In all fairness to them, it can be difficult to judge some of the features needed to determine the authenticity of a birth certificate over the Internet. However, the people at FactCheck.org have seen the certificate of live birth provided from the state of Hawaii to the Obama campaign and it is genuine.

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.
So again, despite claims to the contrary, Barack Obama did provide a genuine copy of his birth certificate to the public.

2) Although Hawaii "state law prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health has certified that Obama does have a legitimate birth certificate on file in Hawaii.

3) In a print copy of the 1961 Honolulu Advertiser, there's a notice that Barack Obama was born. In and of itself, this is a game, set, match conversation-ender on this subject unless people want to argue that this isn't genuine or that there was a conspiracy going all the way back to the day of Obama's birth to make him President.

Quite frankly, this evidence is as definitive as it gets. Obama has a legitimate birth certificate on file, he released a copy of it to the public, and there is a news clipping that confirms he was born in Hawaii in 1961.

The latest tactic of the Birthers is to demand that the Supreme Court rule on this issue, but I would suggest to you that if the evidence that has already been made publicly available on this issue hasn't changed someone's mind, then having the Supreme Court rule that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii wouldn't do it either.

http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnHawkins/2009/06/30/3_reasons_to_stop_obsessing_over_obamas_birth_certificate/page/2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2010, 04:07:26 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Laughing to keep from crying, huh...

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2010, 04:09:50 PM »
^^^ That's all he can do. It's abundantly clear that no federal court wants anything to do with this nonsense.

I would laugh at him,  but it's just so sad to see a college educated Black man so caught up in this birther foolishness.  Morgan State must be really proud of him.  :(
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 04:59:53 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2010, 04:33:56 PM »
^^^ That's all he can do. Its clear no federal court wants anything to do with this nonsense.

I would laugh at him,  but it's just so sad to see anybody so caught up in the birther foolishness.  :(

Fixed it for ya' dude. You are right, though...you'd think a college-educated man like OS would know better, but...*sigh*

But what do you expect from a guy who idolizes Lloyd Marcus and currently has a Palin 2012 bumper sticker on backorder.

BTW, I will keep my promise: as soon as this birther BS ends, I'm gonna :lmao: until OS threatens to turn my IP addresses to Homeland Security.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News