News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship  (Read 2713 times)

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Justices turn aside another challenge over Obama's citizenship
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 06:40:43 PM »
This may be somewhat   :offtopic:  but this means that LTC Lakin is sinking deeper and deeper in the citizenship cess pools the birthers put him in.  :shrug:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 06:36:44 AM »
This may be somewhat   :offtopic:  but this means that LTC Lakin is sinking deeper and deeper in the citizenship cess pools the birthers put him in.  :shrug:

Shhhhh Oldsport has moved on since he stopped paying them $9.95 per month with updates from the case. :tiptoe:

BTW Mr. Sport be careful linking wikileaks in any capacity.That's like one of the most hacked sites on Earth.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 09:11:59 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 10:00:10 AM »
Typical conservatives (oxymoron). They waste time, money, and energy while complaining about liberals wasting time, energy, and money. Hypocritus maximus.... :nod:
I believe Obama could have stepped up and put an end to this long ago but he hasn't. Why? GO VIKINGS!!!

He did. You neo-con haters just don't want to accept the proof.

Contrary to the arguments set forth above, Barack Obama is, in fact, a natural-born citizen of the United States, for the simple reason that he was born on American soil (in Hawaii, two years after it acquired statehood). The age and citizenship status of his parents at the time of his birth have no bearing on Obama's own citizenship.

Any confusion on this point is the result of misunderstanding the legal concepts of jus sanguinis (right of blood) and jus soli (right of birthplace) as they apply to citizenship in the United States. Here's how the website of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service explained the matter in 2008:

The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the United States or in U.S. jurisdictions, according to the principle of jus soli. Certain individuals born in the United States, such as children of foreign heads of state or children of foreign diplomats, do not obtain U.S. citizenship under jus soli.

Certain individuals born outside of the United States are born citizens because of their parents, according to the principle of jus sanguinis (which holds that the country of citizenship of a child is the same as that of his / her parents).

It is a fact that under the provisions of Article Two of the U.S. Constitution, naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of president, but this disqualification does not apply to Barack Obama, who has been a citizen since birth.

Did I say he wasn't a citizen? No, I didn't. Why are you so conditioned to lash out when you THINK someone is being critical of Obama? All I said was he could have put an end to this but he hasn't....why? He could release all of his school records and others that have been sealed. Why were they sealed? Anyone with an ounce of brains would ask that question. IMHO he has brought this controversy on all by himself.....he could end it all by himself too. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 10:05:59 AM »
Typical conservatives (oxymoron). They waste time, money, and energy while complaining about liberals wasting time, energy, and money. Hypocritus maximus.... :nod:
I believe Obama could have stepped up and put an end to this long ago but he hasn't. Why? GO VIKINGS!!!

Contrary to the arguments set forth above, Barack Obama is, in fact, a natural-born citizen of the United States, for the simple reason that he was born on American soil (in Hawaii, two years after it acquired statehood). The age and citizenship status of his parents at the time of his birth have no bearing on Obama's own citizenship.

Any confusion on this point is the result of misunderstanding the legal concepts of jus sanguinis (right of blood) and jus soli (right of birthplace) as they apply to citizenship in the United States. Here's how the website of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service explained the matter in 2008:

The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the United States or in U.S. jurisdictions, according to the principle of jus soli. Certain individuals born in the United States, such as children of foreign heads of state or children of foreign diplomats, do not obtain U.S. citizenship under jus soli.

Certain individuals born outside of the United States are born citizens because of their parents, according to the principle of jus sanguinis (which holds that the country of citizenship of a child is the same as that of his / her parents).

It is a fact that under the provisions of Article Two of the U.S. Constitution, naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of president, but this disqualification does not apply to Barack Obama, who has been a citizen since birth.

Did I say he wasn't a citizen? No, I didn't. Why are you so conditioned to lash out when you THINK someone is being critical of Obama? All I said was he could have put an end to this but he hasn't....why? He could release all of his school records and others that have been sealed. Why were they sealed? Anyone with an ounce of brains would ask that question. IMHO he has brought this controversy on all by himself.....he could end it all by himself too. GO VIKINGS!!!

u, the reason Barry won't release any of the important documents (i.e. long form birth certificate, educational records, selective service document, 1980 passport, medical records) because he knows the release of these documents will prove his autobiography just about a complete LIE!

I bet many of the 2012 presidential candidates will release these documents to prove their eligibility to hold the office of POTUS. Also, a number states will require such documentation for candidates for POTUS to be included on their state ballots. I can't wait to see what Barry does. This is why I believe their will be a credible Dem-O-Crap primary challenge to his 2012 candidacy.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 10:13:55 AM »

Man, don't step to me with that bullsiht. No matter what he offered up, people like YOU were not going to accept it. There has not been ONE president in the history OF THE WORLD that's been hounded and scrutinized as much as this president has, JUST  BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR. YOU can stop the bullsiht yourselves!

At some point in the history of mankind, people like YOU need to cease assuming that other people, especially people of color, can't see through your racist bullsiht. We've seen through it for centuries. People aren't, and never have been as dumb as YOU people seem to think we are....

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 10:27:00 AM »
......well stated,^^^^^^^ soflo.  Could not agree more.  :clap:

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 10:54:41 AM »

Man, don't step to me with that bullsiht. No matter what he offered up, people like YOU were not going to accept it. There has not been ONE president in the history OF THE WORLD that's been hounded and scrutinized as much as this president has, JUST  BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR. YOU can stop the bullsiht yourselves!

At some point in the history of mankind, people like YOU need to cease assuming that other people, especially people of color, can't see through your racist bullsiht. We've seen through it for centuries. People aren't, and never have been as dumb as YOU people seem to think we are....
I truly feel bad for you. Centuries of racist BS? Not from me you haven't and that's my point. You are so conditioned to think everything has to do with race....you don't know any difference anymore.  Sad...sad....sad. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 11:23:11 AM »
Well what would satisfy them?  What could he say?  What could he show? If a birth certificate and an archived newspaper announcing his birth convince them what could? If the Republican administrator of health and public records verifying the authenticity of the documents didn't d it what could?

The man could stand on his head on the highest mountain and say I am a natural born citizen and these dummies wouldn't believe him; so tell me how he can nip this in the bud huh?
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 11:30:56 AM »
Well what would satisfy them?  What could he say?  What could he show? If a birth certificate and an archived newspaper announcing his birth convince them what could? If the Republican administrator of health and public records verifying the authenticity of the documents didn't d it what could?

The man could stand on his head on the highest mountain and say I am a natural born citizen and these dummies wouldn't believe him; so tell me how he can nip this in the bud huh?

Join the chorus of folk asking him to release the documents......

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 01:12:24 PM »
And wind up like LTC lakin--in prison???

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2010, 01:42:04 PM »
Well this birther BS must really be a big deal...Rush is now involved.

::)
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2010, 01:42:59 PM »

Join the chorus of folk asking him to release the documents......

Y'all still won't believe him, so what's the point?
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2010, 02:00:30 PM »
If BHO was delivered by Don Ho and came out of his mother womb wearing a lei around his neck and surfboard in his hand--some on this Board would still say be was born in Kenya.  You can't educate the stupid.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010, 02:03:41 PM »
If BHO was delivered by Don Ho and came out of his mother womb wearing a lei around his neck and surfboard in his hand--some on this Board would still say be was born in Kenya.  You can't educate the stupid.

Dyam....Let him release his friggin birth certificate and then we'll see who delivered his sorry a--. So far no doctor, nurse or midwife in this country has claimed to have done it...Moreover, no hospital in this country really has claimed Barry was delivered in their facility. DON'T YOU DYAM IDIOTS FIND THAT FRIGGIN ODD? YOU GD FOOLS.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News