News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: And you really want to elect Sarah Palin President? North Korea an "Ally"  (Read 2020 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: And you really want to elect Sarah Palin President? North Korea an "Ally"
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 05:50:33 PM »
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 09:50:52 AM »
There is nothing cute or entertaining about getting North or South Korea mixed up.

That dumb heffa wants to be in higher opfficer-then she needs to well-versed in geography, geo-polictical matters, international relations and the intracies that go with all of it.

But instead of trying to learn anything remotely helpful... that silly cow is running around fluffing up her big, cheap-looking hair and tottering around in heels and short skirts, making STUPID comments.

Who thinks we have 57 states? Is that any dumber? Who can't pronounce "corpsman" even after 3 tries? Is that any dumber? You guys are nothing but a bunch of hypocrits. GO VIKINGS!!!

Online Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 12:13:57 PM »
Well they always go "nucleolar".

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 12:43:09 PM »
Well they always go "nucleolar".
:shrug: GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline NovaSkegee

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 01:24:39 PM »
no big deal.  i remember people getting east and west germany confused.

Were they running for Vice President and then president? Were they govenors?

Online Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 01:36:52 PM »
Well in the first place how one pronounces a word is not intelligence.
If one has ever taken a speech class one would know there is  a term called "regional" pronounciation.  For example in Texas oil is "all".  In Baltimore people say "Ballmoor".  In Boston they say "Obammer" instead of Obama.  What is stupid is not knowing where north korea is located or it's status in the diplomacy of the US--now that's stupid.

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2010, 03:25:29 PM »
Well in the first place how one pronounces a word is not intelligence.
If one has ever taken a speech class one would know there is  a term called "regional" pronounciation.  For example in Texas oil is "all".  In Baltimore people say "Ballmoor".  In Boston they say "Obammer" instead of Obama.  What is stupid is not knowing where north korea is located or it's status in the diplomacy of the US--now that's stupid.
Keep on trying to make a convincing arguement there Ken. When Obama stops making his stupid remarks then maybe I'll listen. GO VIKINGS!!!

Online Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2010, 04:18:01 PM »
obviously you have never had speech class

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2010, 06:20:54 PM »
no big deal.  i remember people getting east and west germany confused.  we have people that don't know the difference between north and south carolina and north and south dakota.  people that live in the carolinas get the beauforts confused.

IT IS NO BIG DEAL IF YOU OR I MAKE FREUDIAN SLIP OF THE TONGUE.  IT IS A VERY BIG DEAL WHEN A POTENTIAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE MAKES SUCH AN ERROR.  THIS WOMAN CONSISTENTLY PROVES PRACTICALLY EVERY TIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH THAT SHE IS SO GEO-POLITICALLY CHALLENGED AS TO BE SCARY.  DO YOU THINK SHE ENGENDERS ANY CONFIDENCE AT ALL BY FOREIGN LEADERS IN HER ANALYTICAL OR LEADERSHIP ABILITIES?  NO NEED TO ANSWER THAT AS IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION.  THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2010, 06:56:51 PM »
no big deal.  i remember people getting east and west germany confused.  we have people that don't know the difference between north and south carolina and north and south dakota.  people that live in the carolinas get the beauforts confused.

IT IS NO BIG DEAL IF YOU OR I MAKE FREUDIAN SLIP OF THE TONGUE.  IT IS A VERY BIG DEAL WHEN A POTENTIAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE MAKES SUCH AN ERROR.  THIS WOMAN CONSISTENTLY PROVES PRACTICALLY EVERY TIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH THAT SHE IS SO GEO-POLITICALLY CHALLENGED AS TO BE SCARY.  DO YOU THINK SHE ENGENDERS ANY CONFIDENCE AT ALL BY FOREIGN LEADERS IN HER ANALYTICAL OR LEADERSHIP ABILITIES?  NO NEED TO ANSWER THAT AS IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION.  THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN.
But when the pesident of the united states makes a freudian slip....he gets a pass. As I said.....you're a bunch of hypocrits. GO VIKINGS!!!

Online Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2010, 07:16:06 PM »
Palin don't make slips--she just doesn't know what she is talking about.  Palin has had so many Freudian "slips", she could open a Victoria's Secret outlet.

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2010, 11:02:53 PM »
Man,Sarah strikes again. :lol:
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2010, 12:47:52 PM »

But when the pesident of the united states makes a freudian slip....he gets a pass. As I said.....you're a bunch of hypocrits. GO VIKINGS!!!

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FREUDIAN SLIPS AND INVENTING NEW WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Online Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2010, 02:21:20 PM »
CIAA FAN--your statemens should be" refudiated" by the group

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2010, 03:16:58 PM »

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FREUDIAN SLIPS AND INVENTING NEW WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
How's that any different than renumbering the number of states there are? GO VIKINGS!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News