News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Somali born teenager arrested in plot to blow up Xmas ceremony in Oregon  (Read 4181 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Somali born teenager arrested in plot to blow up Xmas ceremony in Oregon
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2010, 08:40:55 PM »
ARE YOU AN AMERICAN CITIZEN?

Somali are cool people.

Loyal as all get out, and strong with their love for god.

DID YOU CHEW KHAT WHILE IN SCHOOL HERE OR OVER IN THE MIDDLE EAST?   DON'T WORRY, I AM NOT A DEA AGENT OR EVEN REMOTELY CONCERNED WITH YOUR PERSONAL DRUG HABITS.

JUST CUROIUS?
My best friend back in school was from Mogadishu. We use to skip school and chew khat. :lol:

I use to wear her headscarf too on days it was hot and she didnt want to.

LET ME TRY AGAIN.  ARE YOU A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

Yes.

NATURALIZED OR NATURAL?

Natural

I chewed Khat in London and the greater Yorkshire area. Im shocked its illegal in the US, its pretty much  coffee.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2010, 08:41:55 PM »
ARE YOU AN AMERICAN CITIZEN?

Somali are cool people.

Loyal as all get out, and strong with their love for god.

My best friend back in school was from Mogadishu. We use to skip school and chew khat. :lol:

I use to wear her headscarf too on days it was hot and she didnt want to.

LET ME TRY AGAIN.  ARE YOU A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

Yes.

NATURALIZED OR NATURAL?

Natural
Were you born to an american citizen outside of the US? You said in a previous post you followed your kin to the US. GO VIKINGS!!!

Yeah. The man who slept with my mom to conceive me is American.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2010, 01:29:39 PM »
Why y'all?  :shrug:

Teeny and Little

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2010, 03:22:06 PM »
Anyone notice that OS never challenges Neymar? 

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2010, 09:13:42 PM »
The nominees for a jackazz statement in a chat forum are.

If we are in the business from stopping people from dying, then I guess we should arrest people who smoke cigarettes eh? NEYMAR

Man...this is kinda BS.

This scenario wouldnt have even been set up if he was white and named "Timothy" no matter what he way saying on the net.
NEYMAR

I said if Brother Mohamud was a white christian teenager named Timothy they wouldnt have used this scenario on him, and I believe it.

Everybody believes child touchers are bad, but only the white mainstream of America believe Islam is bad, which was why they targeted Brother Mohamud in the first place.
NEYMAR

Not quite.

One must examine what a civilian is, through the context of the person using the military action.

Are you truly a civilian to a muslim if you pay taxes, which go towards the genocide of Muslims around the world? NEYMAR

Dosent matter. If I kill your mom and didnt mean to mean I didnt kill your mom?

If memory serves me correct there were plenty of people who called themselves Muslims that died on 9/11
NEYMAR

And the winner is......... :shrug:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2010, 03:43:31 AM »
i open the envelope.

i can't believe what i am reading.

i show the card to que82.  he breaks out in a vincent price laugh.

the guy in the production is yelling in my ear to read the dam card.

the card says, 'it's a tie.  the winner is . . . neymar.'

the orchestra starts playing.  the lights come on.  the announcer says, 'elvis has left the building.  thank you and good night.' 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2010, 10:26:57 AM »
The nominees for a jackazz statement in a chat forum are.

If we are in the business from stopping people from dying, then I guess we should arrest people who smoke cigarettes eh? NEYMAR

Man...this is kinda BS.

This scenario wouldnt have even been set up if he was white and named "Timothy" no matter what he way saying on the net.
NEYMAR

I said if Brother Mohamud was a white christian teenager named Timothy they wouldnt have used this scenario on him, and I believe it.

Everybody believes child touchers are bad, but only the white mainstream of America believe Islam is bad, which was why they targeted Brother Mohamud in the first place.
NEYMAR

Not quite.

One must examine what a civilian is, through the context of the person using the military action.

Are you truly a civilian to a muslim if you pay taxes, which go towards the genocide of Muslims around the world? NEYMAR

Dosent matter. If I kill your mom and didnt mean to mean I didnt kill your mom?

If memory serves me correct there were plenty of people who called themselves Muslims that died on 9/11
NEYMAR

And the winner is......... :shrug:

Yeah..because diasgreeing with you makes me a jackazz ::)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2010, 02:56:31 PM »
Not disagreeing with me but you make such unintelligent sounding statments.  "If I kill your mom and didnt mean to mean I didnt kill your mom?"  Now that's a jackazz statement if I ever heard one and it has nothing to do with agreement.  :shrug:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News