News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Somali born teenager arrested in plot to blow up Xmas ceremony in Oregon  (Read 4127 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Somali born teenager arrested in plot to blow up Xmas ceremony in Oregon
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »
I'm sorry can't feel sory for this fool. He wanted to murder dozens , if not hundreds of civilians.

Not quite.

One must examine what a civilian is, through the context of the person using the military action.

Are you truly a civilian to a muslim if you pay taxes, which go towards the genocide of Muslims around the world? :shrug:

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 10:43:47 AM »
ARE YOU AN AMERICAN CITIZEN?

Somali are cool people.

Loyal as all get out, and strong with their love for god.

My best friend back in school was from Mogadishu. We use to skip school and chew khat. :lol:

I use to wear her headscarf too on days it was hot and she didnt want to.

LET ME TRY AGAIN.  ARE YOU A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »

Somali are cool people.

My best friend back in school was from Mogadishu. We use to skip school and chew khat. :lol:

Yes.

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2010, 11:26:03 AM »

But you are entitled to your (unsubstantiated) opinion.

he's never heard of ruby ridge.  note - now neymar will go to wikipedia, look it up, and be an expert.

Not interested

Ignorance is not Bliss, especially when you are trying to "make a point".  Your argument is rendered impotent due to a lack of empirical data to support your stated belief and/or position...  

This forum has numerous posts where we merely share our opinion, but most posters know that when they make a "blanket statement" and/or share a strong opinion, that they had day yum well have some factual data to support their stated position otherwise you quickly lose credibility...  
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:43:49 AM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2010, 11:27:22 AM »
Somali are cool people.

So are you are a terrorist sympathizer?
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2010, 11:28:23 AM »
 :thefan:

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2010, 11:36:13 AM »
Neymar,

I guess this guy trying to maim and kill hundreds means little? ::)

If we are in the business from stopping people from dying, then I guess we should arrest people who smoke cigarettes eh?

Poor analogy!!!  The lack of intent to willfully induce harm to innocent victims does not exist where an individual chooses to begin and continue smoking potentially leading to a slow break down of their immunity system and potentially death of their own life...  

Start over and try using something that is "sprung" on an unsuspecting public and it kills and maims them and leaves the injured and observers and hearers of the incident in a state of panic, fear or delirium...  Go ahead, I'll wait... ;D ;D  ;D

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2010, 11:40:28 AM »

I'm not supporting him, but dont you think there are enough African people in jail in America without FBI agents making up false scenarios to catch more of them?

That's a poor argument for justification of not jailing a DETERMINED Bomber of American Citizens...  You can not set someone up that 'Does NOT" go along with or participate in the scheme - that bucket ain't holding no water Neymar...  

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2010, 11:43:07 AM »
neymar, i told you wildman would explain entrapment to you.  this somali was not entrapped.  the 82 year old man that got the 80 year sentence, who happened to be white, was not entrapped.  wildman broke it down real good. 

:nod: :nod: :nod: But of course... :nod: :nod: :nod:

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2010, 03:17:02 PM »
I'm sorry can't feel sory for this fool. He wanted to murder dozens , if not hundreds of civilians.

Not quite.

One must examine what a civilian is, through the context of the person using the military action.

I do not control how the tax money is spent. I have never been in the military and do not support all actions of the Military.  How do you know if the people of that town support the actions of the Military? 
Are you truly a civilian to a muslim if you pay taxes, which go towards the genocide of Muslims around the world? :shrug:
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »

Somali are cool people.

Yes.

NATURALIZED OR NATURAL?
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2010, 12:27:57 AM »

Not quite.

I do not control how the tax money is spent. I have never been in the military and do not support all actions of the Military.  How do you know if the people of that town support the actions of the Military? 

Dosent matter. If I kill your mom and didnt mean to mean I didnt kill your mom?

If memory serves me correct there were plenty of people who called themselves Muslims that died on 9/11

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2010, 12:28:21 AM »

Somali are cool people.

Yes.

NATURALIZED OR NATURAL?

Natural

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2010, 06:32:14 PM »

Somali are cool people.

DID YOU CHEW KHAT WHILE IN SCHOOL HERE OR OVER IN THE MIDDLE EAST?   DON'T WORRY, I AM NOT A DEA AGENT OR EVEN REMOTELY CONCERNED WITH YOUR PERSONAL DRUG HABITS.

JUST CUROIUS?

Yes.

NATURALIZED OR NATURAL?

Natural

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2010, 06:47:26 PM »

Somali are cool people.

Yes.

NATURALIZED OR NATURAL?

Natural
Were you born to an american citizen outside of the US? You said in a previous post you followed your kin to the US. GO VIKINGS!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News