1. ASU: ASU handled the Option that Tigers of Benedict ran, I expect no difference. RAMS can't be caught looking to next week though. Keep doing what we are doing and remaining balanced on the field.
2. KSU: KSU has the better offense and will score enough points to win.
3. TU: This game may not be as much as the hype goes. This will come down to who plays a more consistent balance game. We are a game past the mid-season mark, and this game has SIAC/Play-Off chances attached to it. There cannot be a whole bunch of yellow flags for either team. The team with the least errors and no turnovers will win.
4. Lane: Miles seem to be defeating themselves.
5. MHC: Unless Da House is deflated after being knocked off by Skegee, Da House should take this one to the house. They cant be caught looking to next week though. If they do, they may be upset.