News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: NCCU Alumni Association - 01-23-2010 Council Meeting Photos  (Read 2731 times)

Offline Bro. Askia Musa Afiba

• Assistant GM
  • "Sound Machine" Band Booster & NCCU Eagle Club
    • View Profile
    • NCCU Eagles Fan Forum
NCCU Alumni Association - 01-23-2010 Council Meeting Photos
« on: January 24, 2010, 06:51:37 PM »

Click Below For The NCCU Alumni Association - 01-23-2010 Council Meeting Photos
http://nccueagles.smugmug.com/gallery/11040990_7rs4r/1/772461236_ajUVq

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
Re: NCCU Alumni Association - 01-23-2010 Council Meeting Photos
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 01:46:18 AM »
Why post this?   :shrug:  ???  The majority of the folks on here don't even know or care about these people.  Hell, most of the NCCU posters don't even know who these folks are.

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • NCCU Eagles Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 09:15:12 AM »
Thanks for your opinion.

You do what works for you and I will do what works for me and maybe some others who may not share your opinion.

At any rate, we wish you well for all of the good things that you do.

Take care!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 09:20:28 AM by Bro. Askia Musa Afiba »

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 03:18:24 PM »
A couple of people in your pictures told me that they did not appreciate you putting their picture on the internet without their permission.

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • NCCU Eagles Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »
Well, all they have to do is tell me and I will try to make sure that we do not take photos of them at our Alumni Functions, as much as possible and if they are away from group pictures.

I know that we can not please everyone, one way or the other. But, if they wish me to not  take photos of them, they should know me well enough by now to tell me.

As of this posting, over all of the years that I have been taking photos, I do not think that I have had anyone to personally tell me, what you are saying. But, I would be more than happy to give them the benefit of the doubt and try to honor their wishes, as best as I can, rerarding our NCCU Eagles Photo Albums.

Take care!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 02:31:10 PM by Bro. Askia Musa Afiba »

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »
The people whom I am referring to are not members of this forum nor do they read this site.   They were not aware of your postings until I told them.

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • NCCU Eagles Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 02:14:24 PM »
But, they do know about the NCCU Alumni Photo Album that I have been keeping for years at:  http://NCCUEagles.smugmug.com   right?

Take care!

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 02:51:45 PM »
But, they do know about the NCCU Alumni Photo Album that I have been keeping for years at:  http://NCCUEagles.smugmug.com   right?

Take care!

Have you told people about your online photo album?   I know you are always taking pictures.  But I did not know you have a separate album for the alumni.

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • NCCU Eagles Fan Forum
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 04:48:41 PM »
Yes, I have told people about the Photo Album. You and many other Alumni have always known that I have photos from  Alumni Events and Meetings, Sound Machine Booster Club Activities, Eagle Club and NCCU Athletics events and games.

Come on Sloping Hills, you know that I always post the Greensboro Jazz Diner Chapter Photos, that I take, in that same Photo Album, as an example.

You know that I have been taking Photos and placing those photos in my online Album for over 10 years, since 1999 - 2000.

Anyway, moving right along.

Take care!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News