News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Disrepecting, name calling & insulting Titles of Threads by O-dan Posters  (Read 30689 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Re: Disrepecting, name calling & insulting Titles of Threads by O-dan Posters
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2009, 01:10:38 PM »
Fan,

EXACTLY!!!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline RamMan4Life

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2009, 02:02:39 PM »
I'm all for it.
A past to cherish....a future to fulfill.

Class of '92

Home of the1960 Albany State College Rams, who finished the season UNDEFEATED and a DEFENSE UNSCORED UPON!!

KAPPA ALPHA PSI FRATERNITY,INC.
 "Detrimental" Delta Xi Chapter

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2009, 09:03:15 AM »
DAYUM....this thread still going?  :lol:
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2009, 01:14:40 AM »
Yep, Tony.  (Altho no one had commented since November!)

It's a "Sticky" thread.
 O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »
A friendly reminder to all who co-signed.

From the Original Post (OP):
Twin Que ASU and Bison66 have joined together – across the aisle, so to speak - to ask all Posters on Onnidan Politics Forum to ignore any and all threads where the TITLE of the thread disrespects the President of the United States by calling him out of his name, or using nicknames for him.

We have NO interest in stifling discussion by anyone or about anyone.  However, current disrespectful behavior has discouraged several people from participating and we are all the worse for not having their input and insights.

We feel that - given the already polarized atmosphere in the country and on this board – IGNORING THREAD TITLES INCLUDING DISRESPECT will foster more productive and less antagonistic debate and discussion.  Of course, this effort has no direct impact on any particular poster’s choice to name-call or disrespect anyone in THEIR OWN POSTS within a thread.  That is within the responsibility of the Forum Moderators to monitor and act.  We simply ask that Posters raise the level of debate.

We, as participating Posters/Members of the Forum, have the right, the choice, and the ability to decide in which threads we will participate.  This does not infringe on anyone’s speech, but it may encourage a healthier climate for discussion.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2010, 03:08:56 PM »
YOU ALL SHOULD NOTICE JUST HOW LONG WORDS AND PROMISES WERE KEPT AND BY WHOM, HERE ON ONNIDAN. ALSO. PLEASE SEE MY WORDS BELOW THAT WERE POSTED ON NOVEMBER 2, 2009 HERE ON ONNIDAN AND SEE IF THEY ARE STILL APPROPRIATE THREE MONTHS LATER.  

TAKE A LOOK AT THE THREAD RECENTLY INITIATED BY 'OLDSPORT' ON THE DEATH, THE DEATH MIND YOU OF CONGRESSMAN JACK MURTHA.  REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR POLITICAL BELIEFS MAY BE, NO ONE DESERVES THAT KIND OF DISRESPECT IN DEATH.   THAT IS WHAT I MEANT WHEN I EARLIER POSTED THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF PERSONAL RESPECT OR PROPRITY, LET ALONE ANY RESPECT FOR OTHERS.  THIS IS ALSO WHY I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM NOR EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO POST ANYTHING ON ANY POST HE HAS INITIATED.  IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO ENGAGE IN ANY MANNER OF RATIONAL DISCOURSE WITH THAT INDIVIDUAL.  ...AND THE REALLY SAD THING IS THAT I AM CERTAIN IT IS NO JOKE, OR ATTEMPT TO GET A RESPONSE FROM OTHERS ON ONNIDAN.  WHAT HE POSTS HE REALLY BELIEVES.  THE WAY HE ENGAGES WITH PEOPLE IS REAL.  I DO HOWEVER BELIEVE THAT HE IS A WEAK  AND SAD INDIVIDUAL WHO HIDES BEHIND THE ANONIMINITY (sp?) OF ONNIDAN AND THAT HE WOULD NOT ENGAGE A PERSON IN REAL LIFE THE WAY HE CHOOSES TO DO ON THE INTERNET.

THIS IS NEED I REMIND YOU, IS THE SAME INDIVIDUAL WHO PROUDLY HAS CHARACTERIZED HIMSELF AS AN "A--HOLE" ON ONNIDAN.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 03:21:27 PM by CIAA-FAN »
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2010, 05:43:12 PM »
I INVITE A RESPONSIBLE REPLY TO MY POST IMMEDIATELY BELOW.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2010, 10:21:12 AM »
Old Sport and a couple of others that always agree, I'm remined what one a** #ole said to the other a** #ole, "you are just as stink as I am".
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2010, 04:18:13 PM »
YOU ALL SHOULD NOTICE JUST HOW LONG WORDS AND PROMISES WERE KEPT AND BY WHOM, HERE ON ONNIDAN. ALSO. PLEASE SEE MY WORDS BELOW THAT WERE POSTED ON NOVEMBER 2, 2009 HERE ON ONNIDAN AND SEE IF THEY ARE STILL APPROPRIATE THREE MONTHS LATER.  

TAKE A LOOK AT THE THREAD RECENTLY INITIATED BY 'OLDSPORT' ON THE DEATH, THE DEATH MIND YOU OF CONGRESSMAN JACK MURTHA.  REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR POLITICAL BELIEFS MAY BE, NO ONE DESERVES THAT KIND OF DISRESPECT IN DEATH.   THAT IS WHAT I MEANT WHEN I EARLIER POSTED THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF PERSONAL RESPECT OR PROPRITY, LET ALONE ANY RESPECT FOR OTHERS.  THIS IS ALSO WHY I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM NOR EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO POST ANYTHING ON ANY POST HE HAS INITIATED.  IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO ENGAGE IN ANY MANNER OF RATIONAL DISCOURSE WITH THAT INDIVIDUAL.  ...AND THE REALLY SAD THING IS THAT I AM CERTAIN IT IS NO JOKE, OR ATTEMPT TO GET A RESPONSE FROM OTHERS ON ONNIDAN.  WHAT HE POSTS HE REALLY BELIEVES.  THE WAY HE ENGAGES WITH PEOPLE IS REAL.  I DO HOWEVER BELIEVE THAT HE IS A WEAK  AND SAD INDIVIDUAL WHO HIDES BEHIND THE ANONIMINITY (sp?) OF ONNIDAN AND THAT HE WOULD NOT ENGAGE A PERSON IN REAL LIFE THE WAY HE CHOOSES TO DO ON THE INTERNET.

THIS IS NEED I REMIND YOU, IS THE SAME INDIVIDUAL WHO PROUDLY HAS CHARACTERIZED HIMSELF AS AN "A--HOLE" ON ONNIDAN.

Achtung!

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2010, 01:56:56 PM »

Achtung!

YES.  YOU CONTINUE TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A SELF-CHARACTERIZED "A--HOLE".

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
One poster, after a another very brief interlude of civility, has reverted to revolting form. 
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What is so funny is that he can't understand that no one wants to play his stupid little-minded games:

Discussion / Politics / Re: Hey, Barry Sycophants...Demo-Craps Imploding Over Barrycare.    on: Yesterday at 05:08:00 PM
The silence of these K----s is deafening

He just doesn't get it. :read:  Too dense. :crazy:

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Did anyone else notice the short reprieve we had from the jangled "thinking" and disrespectful behavior from Olds..t?

He just can't help himself.
 O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Did anyone else notice the short reprieve we had from the jangled "thinking" and disrespectful behavior from Olds..t?

He just can't help himself.
 O0

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS NO REPECT FOR HIMSELF?

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Noted, FAN!

Now that health care has passed (and another Olds..t prediction has gone down in flames!!) and the President's poll numbers will probably get a boost, we can expect more and heightened disrespect from our own Village Idiot due to his increasing frustration and feelings of impotence.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
A civil and respectful discourse......"interesting concept".  ;)

Seems like civility and respect is a foreign concept to a lot of folks around here. The final straw for me was being called a "sambo" today. If we don't have the intelligence to engage each other in debate without resorting to name calling then offenders should start getting banned.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News