News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: The Problem With Most K----s Here  (Read 8757 times)

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
The Problem With Most K----s Here
« on: June 16, 2009, 10:53:09 AM »
I have come to a conclusion as to what is the main problem with most K----s here. It's also the problem with most K----s in general. This is the result of them falling for the liberal lie.

Most of you K----s do not know what made this country great. Two concepts and ideas made this country great and produced all of what you see. Those concepts and ideas are freedom and liberty. However, most of you K----s believe it's government. I think this is the same thing that Barry believes. I can understand how you came to this flawed mind set.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: The Problem With Most K----s Here
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 11:06:55 AM »
i concur.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 11:24:30 AM »
i concur.

y, I understand these folk more then they know. See our educational system pumps them (espeically K----s and HBCU's eat the social welfare state up) with the government, government and government so much they fail to grasp what really makes this country great. Yet, immigrants come here and have not been propagandized with this the government is the solution BS. The take full advantage of the two concepts of freedom and liberty and achieve they're dreams.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 11:33:07 AM »
Please educate us in the error in our liberal ways  Mr. Tom?

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 11:41:15 AM »

Most of you K----s do not know what made this country great. Two concepts and ideas made this country great and produced all of what you see. Those concepts and ideas are freedom and liberty.

Negative, those two concepts were and still are, Free Labor and Theft

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 11:47:04 AM »

Most of you K----s do not know what made this country great. Two concepts and ideas made this country great and produced all of what you see. Those concepts and ideas are freedom and liberty.

You are truly sad. Why don't just pack up and get the F out of this country since you have such a negative view of its great concepts and ideals?

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 11:47:52 AM »
FUNNY!
I THOUGHT THE AMERICAN/REPUBLICAN/DEMOCRAT CONCEPT WAS:
"THOU SHALT NOT GET CAUGHT"
 :tiptoe:
 :shrug:
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 12:06:59 PM »

You are truly sad. Why don't just pack up and get the F out of this country since you have such a negative view of its great concepts and ideals?

the rants of a bucking dancing lawn jockey coon.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 12:08:08 PM »
as usual you people resort to name calling.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »
I DO NOT BELIEVE THE RANTINGS OF A SELF-PROCLAIMED "A--HOLE" CARRY ANY WEIGHT IN THE EVALUATION OF OTHERS.  HE WOULD BE BETTER SERVED IN STARTING TO EVALUATE HIMSELF FIRST. 
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 12:20:43 PM »

Said while ignoring title of thread. :shrug:

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 12:33:16 PM »
I have come to a conclusion as to what is the main problem with most K----s here. It's also the problem with most K----s in general. This is the result of them falling for the liberal lie.

Most of you K----s do not know what made this country great. Two concepts and ideas made this country great and produced all of what you see. Those concepts and ideas are freedom and liberty. However, most of you K----s believe it's government. I think this is the same thing that Barry believes. I can understand how you came to this flawed mind set.
Interesting post.............you attribute this country's greatness to its concept of "freedom and liberty".

Query: What contribution, if any, was made by the enslaved African who was had neither freedom nor liberty, but whose FREE labor, at the most HORRIFIC deprivations, provided the ground work for this country's riches?

In your "unique" view of the world, is the enslaved African due ANY honor? :(

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 12:54:03 PM »

Said while ignoring title of thread. :shrug:

it is funny you condone the term when ama uses it.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »

Interesting post.............you attribute this country's greatness to its concept of "freedom and liberty".

Query: What contribution, if any, was made by the enslaved African who was had neither freedom nor liberty, but whose FREE labor, at the most HORRIFIC deprivations, provided the ground work for this country's riches?

Strike, B4L, Professor and others:

Strong Points!

And we can add to FREE LABOR and TERRORIZATION of enslaved Africans:

• the invasion of foreign lands and the GENOCIDE of indigenous peoples throughout the Americas.

Surely this is the recipe for the "success" of Europeans in the Americas.

Beyond that, what is most interesting is that this person,

- who has completely swallowed the US govt's line, without exception, about the US's history as taught in the public schools and elsewhere and
- who spent a career in an institution (the military, where dissent can be considered insubordination), which must act unquestionally upon the orders of that same govt,

points his finger at others claiming that they are the ones brainwashed.

O0

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 01:57:23 PM by Bison66 »

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 01:26:47 PM »

Strike, B4L, Professor and others:

Strong Points!

And we can add to FREE LABOR and TERRORIZATION of enslaved Africans:

• the invasion of foreign lands and the GENOCIDE of indegenous peoples throughout the Americas.

Surely this is the recipe for the "success" of Europeans in the Americas.

Beyond that, what is most interesting is that this person,

- who has completely swallowed the US govt's line, without exception, about the US's history as taught in the public schools and elsewhere and
- who spent a career in an institution (the military, where dissent can be considered insubordination), which must act unquestionally upon the orders of that same govt,

points his finger at others claiming that they are the ones brainwashed.

O0

I would not have expected you to say that America greatest nation in recorded history.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule