« on: March 09, 2023, 01:30:17 PM »
Job no: 525507Key Responsibilities
- Library Systems Management and Maintenance
- Supervision of the E-Resources and Library Systems team
- Statistics and Statistical Analysis
- Database Configuration and MaintenanceEducation and Experience
- Completion of a high school education or equivalent and two years of related library and/or clerical experience required.
- Five years of related library and/or clerical experience preferred.
- At least 4 years working in a library setting strongly preferred.
- ExLibris ALMA experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Masters of Library and Information Science strongly preferred.Licenses/Certificates
ExLibris ALMA Training certification Required within 3 months of hire.Compensation
CSU Classification Salary Range: $3,998 - $7,376 per month. Salary placement is determined by the education, experience, and qualifications the candidate brings to the position, internal equity, and the hiring department’s fiscal resources.Applications close: Mar 20, 2023 (11:55 PM) Pacific Daylight TimeFor more info:https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/lb/en-us/job/525507/library-systems-and-eresources-lead
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 01:39:06 PM by klg14 »
HBCUs provide a culturally affirming college experience.
"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve." - MLK
“There’s the philosophical question of living in a regime that doesn’t believe I am a fully autonomous human with the power to make decisions about myself.” - Elizabeth Eager