News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Spills About Mar-A-Lago Dinner With Trump  (Read 92 times)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
This is funny, Hispanic white nationalist.  WWHD  Hitler would put him in the oven.   :snicker :popcorn: :snicker :popcorn: :snicker :popcorn:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white-supremacist-nick-fuentes-trump-dinner-podcast_n_63829f92e4b0e4c775935d89

Notorious white supremacist and Holocaust denying right-wing political extremist Nick Fuentes weighed in on his shocking Mar-a-Lago dinner with his “hero” Donald Trump, a man he said he “loves.”

“We had a very interesting dinner, which I’m sure you’ve all read about,” Fuentes said Friday on his podcast about the get-together Tuesday with his pal Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, and Trump.

Fuentes’ podcast was introduced on YouTube by Ye, whose antisemitic messages were blocked on Twitter earlier this year.

“I have to say about the events of the last week, I’m a little bit embarrassed in a certain sense because, you know, this has become a little bit of a scandal for President Trump,” Fuentes said.

Fuentes said he told Trump at the dinner: “Mr. President, you are one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived ... I love you. I supported you all these years.”

Trump “really has been a hero of mine,” Fuentes added on the podcast. But he also indicated Trump — whom he referred to as a “moderate” — has to step it up if he has any hope of winning the presidency in 2024.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Spills About Mar-A-Lago Dinner With Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 10:10:30 PM »
Trump might as well go ahead and tell the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Nazis and others who hate their country to "stand back and stand by..."

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
"THE MORGAN LACROSSE STORY"
"THE NEXT COLLEGIATE LEAGUE"   https://ncl.nlse.com/

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 07:55:06 AM »
Trump might as well go ahead and tell the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Nazis and others who hate their country to "stand back and stand by..."
???…….uhhh, bossman, he’s already given them “matching orders” during one of his debates with Joe. No reason to repeat those orders.

What has ASTONISHED me about this whole story regarding DJT dining with the nutjob, Kanye, and with the white supremacist is that we ALREADY know who and what DJT is all about. He revealed himself back in 2015 when he announced his first run for the presidency.

Yet many in the MAGGAT party are now professing shock, SHOCK!, that Trump would dine with an AVOWED white supremacist.

And mofos across the country sat on their a.z.zes during midterm elections a few weeks back, stating there was nothing to vote for.

God help us.  :no:

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 08:07:25 AM »
Nicholas J. Fuentes: Five Things to Know

1. Nicholas Fuentes is a white supremacist leader and organizer and podcaster who seeks to forge a white nationalist alternative to the mainstream GOP.

2) Nicholas Fuentes believes that he is working to defend against “leftist” cultural changes that are destroying the “true America:” a white, Christian nation.

3) Fuentes has used his platforms to make numerous antisemitic and racist comments.

4) Fuentes promoted election fraud narratives and encouraged his adherents to participate in nationwide “Stop the Steal” protests.

5) Fuentes has been embraced and praised by a spectrum of far right-wing fringe conservatives, providing him a larger platform for elevating the America First movement. 

https://www.adl.org/blog/nicholas-j-fuentes-five-things-to-know
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 08:43:58 AM by Wildman78 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule