News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: BIDEN PROBE BEGINS IN ERNEST IN JANUARY  (Read 116 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
BIDEN PROBE BEGINS IN ERNEST IN JANUARY
« on: November 24, 2022, 03:07:53 PM »
I expect findings will be referred to reluctant DOJ as well advance to the Senate for impeachment hearings before the end of 2023. There's enough evidence of corruption, influence peddling, lying on Biden and family members to warrant indictments and for Joe impeachment.

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: BIDEN PROBE BEGINS IN ERNEST IN JANUARY
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 04:04:13 PM »
 :lmao: Man trumptards are truly uneducated morons
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 04:44:56 PM »
I expect findings will be referred to reluctant DOJ as well advance to the Senate for impeachment hearings before the end of 2023. There's enough evidence of corruption, influence peddling, lying on Biden and family members to warrant indictments and for Joe impeachment.

So are you assuming that Walker will win Georgia????  Cause if he doesn't the Senate will be 49 Dems  49 Rep  2 Dem leaning Indeps. :shrug:  and even if he does win the Senate remains in Dem hands.  So your post seems a little moronic to me.
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 04:46:41 PM »

So……basically you mad because your boy WAS impeached.  Otherwise there wouldn’t be any investigations.  That’s not how the law works. 
Your boy could have skated all the way to his grave, but no he needed more light on himself.  He got it and it’s costing him.  He has no one to blame but himself and oversized ego.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 08:11:54 PM »
:lmao: Man trumptards are truly uneducated morons

Severely.  It takes 3/4ths of the senate to remove from office.  If they investigate and find that Joe has engaged in treason, bribery, or high crimes and misdemeanors; then impeach and remove. 

Unlike the Republicans, Democrats aren't going to rally around Biden under the guise of 'it was impeachable, but not worth removal because it wasn't illegal'.  lol

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 11:49:54 PM »
What happened to inflation crime and gas prices?

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2022, 07:57:49 AM »
What happened to inflation crime and gas prices?

These critical economic matters were caused by the Biden Administration's defective economic policies.

However, the matter which will soon be under investigation by a select US Congressional Committee are a different matter.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2022, 07:58:23 AM »
Oldsport, I'm pretty sure you meant to write "earnest" and not "ernest"

What specific high crime or misdemeanor will the House allege was committed by Biden?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 08:32:15 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2022, 09:11:11 AM »
You don't impeach for defective economic policies.  I REPEAT OS WHAT TO INFLATION CRIME AND HIGH GAS PRICES  I SEE NOW WHY THERE WAS NO RED WAVE

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2022, 10:05:59 AM »
From what I see in this thread "Ernest" makes about as much sense as "Earnest".  :lol:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2022, 10:07:51 AM »
From what I see in this thread "Ernest" makes about as much sense as "Earnest".  :lol:

:lol:

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2022, 10:13:01 AM »
You don't impeach for defective economic policies.  I REPEAT OS WHAT TO INFLATION CRIME AND HIGH GAS PRICES I SEE NOW WHY THERE WAS NO RED WAVE

I am pleased with the incremental gains by young conservatives. Republicans have the Congress. In 2024, they will win majority in the Senate as well as the presidency.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2022, 11:14:50 AM »
You don't impeach for defective economic policies.  I REPEAT OS WHAT TO INFLATION CRIME AND HIGH GAS PRICES I SEE NOW WHY THERE WAS NO RED WAVE

I am pleased with the incremental gains by young conservatives. Republicans have the Congress. In 2024, they will win majority in the Senate as well as the presidency.
???…….Republicans do NOT have the Congress, they will control the House, one half of the Congress, once the full body is sworn-in this January. The Dems have the majority in the Senate.

spotty, as tenuous and/or inaccurate as most of your political projections are, they might receive more credibility if you knew what the hell you’re talking about.

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2022, 11:27:04 AM »
Old Spotty boy lies so much  :lmao:

"Bulldog for Life"

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule