News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Candace Owens-Endorsed "Anti-Woke" Bank Dies A Hilarious Death  (Read 62 times)

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Candace Owens-Endorsed "Anti-Woke" Bank Dies A Hilarious Death
« on: November 23, 2022, 08:08:48 PM »
 :snicker

Candace Owens-Endorsed "Anti-Woke" Bank Dies A Hilarious Death

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/candace-owens-endorsed-anti-woke-195312796.html

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Candace Owens-Endorsed "Anti-Woke" Bank Dies A Hilarious Death
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 01:12:48 PM »
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
Re: Candace Owens-Endorsed "Anti-Woke" Bank Dies A Hilarious Death
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 05:43:32 PM »
Keith Reed
Tue, November 22, 2022 at 2:53 PM·3 min read
Right wing commentator Candace Owens was listed as a co-founder and endorse GloriFi, a fintech company that failed spectacularly after launching only in September.
Right wing commentator Candace Owens was listed as a co-founder and endorse GloriFi, a fintech company that failed spectacularly after launching only in September.
El Em Ay Oh.

Rarely would I take the occasion of a business’s failure to dunk on the entrepreneurs behind the idea. I started my career, after all, as a business reporter, spending days chronicling the success and failure of their ideas, which tend to be tied to the well-being of their families. Likewise, a number of my friends are entrepreneurs who will tell you on any given day how hard it is out here when you put your own cash, time and passion into trying to make a business work. I respect that hustle more than any other, but just not on tuh-day.

Read more

Aside from Halle Bailey, Here Are Other Black Disney Actors and Characters We Love

Best Streaming Service for your Black Dollar in October

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Today, I can’t think of a better reason for a hysterical laugh than the failure of a Candace Owens-backed startup called “GloriFi”, which was marketed like a “bank” but in the fine print actually said that was “a financial technology company, not a bank.” GloriFi promised checking and savings accounts and debit cards for conservatives, whose money, I suppose, spends differently than everybody else’s, because: ‘Murica. The company raised millions in startup capital from billionaire right-winger Peter Thiel and others before it went live in September.

The problem is that GloriFi was so concerned with pushing a culture-wars narrative that it forgot that banks in startup mode are supposed to be focused primarily on one thing: offering attractive rates on deposits to bring in new customer accounts and to be able to expand to more products like car loans and mortgages. Instead, GloriFi, was too focused on convincing potential customers that by doing business there, they’d be owning the libs.
:no:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/candace-owens-endorsed-anti-woke-195312796.html
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule