News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: HAVE YOU K----S BEEN FOLLOWING THE CRYTOCURRENCY FTX STORY  (Read 79 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
HAVE YOU K----S BEEN FOLLOWING THE CRYTOCURRENCY FTX STORY
« on: November 23, 2022, 12:13:23 PM »
The collapse of the cryptocurrency exchange FTX is, even if you're not interested in cryptocurrency, a history changing event. It may turn out to be the biggest single-day loss of assets in the history of money. Billions of dollars evaporated in just moments and it's still not clear what happened to a lot of that money. It just disappeared and as it did, it sparked a growing financial crisis across entire sectors of the economy, a disaster that quite possibly could get very worse very soon, but the story of the FTX implosion is bigger even than the global recession it may cause.

It is the story of the complete and utter corruption of the people who run our country. The very people who should have been covering and regulating and reining in FTX and its 30-year-old founder, Sam Bankman-Fried were instead profiting from this scam, not just a few of them, nearly all of them—from the news media paid off by Sam Bankman-Fried; to the leadership of the Democratic Party, also paid off by Sam Bankman-Fried; to the chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the SEC commissioner himself, Gary Gensler. They all knew that FTX was not a real company and that Sam Bankman-Fried was a fraud and if they didn't know that, they certainly should have known that because it was very obvious to anyone who bothered to pay attention.

One of the few who did pay attention was a short seller called Marc Cohodes, who took one look at Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF for short) and recognized here is a con artist obviously. Watch this tape which aired on Hedgeye TV, a small investment advice channel back in October.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: HAVE YOU K----S BEEN FOLLOWING THE CRYTOCURRENCY FTX STORY
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 12:44:45 PM »
Man Ivan boskey don trump Maddow there are always crooks on wall street  because America always will have fools like you

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 01:02:46 PM »
Man Ivan boskey don trump Maddow there are always crooks on wall street  because America always will have fools like you

It's time to get down to brass tacks K----. I would love to speak with you privately. However, I just going to lay it out to you here.

Multimillion dollar lobbyist firms like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Business Roundtable, along with many established SuperPAC's funded by Wall Street and multinational corporations are vehemently opposed to the America-First economic agenda. Do you know why? I want to read your response. (See I am not and never have been a member of the National Republican Committee (RNC). And there's a big reason why and its the reason why I support Trump.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2022, 01:30:25 PM »
You wanna speak to me call 2816870074

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 01:31:32 PM »
Trump is a member of all of them

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 01:44:41 PM »
Trump is a member of all of them

He's not. If Trump was a member, why did is national economic policies run counter to the goals and objectives of the organizations I mentioned. Please explain. Trump's national economic policy shaped his foreign policy agenda. Both policies ran counter to the organizations I mentioned. The biggie was tariffs, as well as the Paris Climate Treaty, the Transpacific Trade Partnership (TPP) or the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP). 

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2022, 02:49:29 PM »
I thought you people hate regulations. :shrug:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2022, 07:04:19 AM »
I thought you people hate regulations. :shrug:

What do you mean? Do you understand what Trump accomplished through his economic policies? Do you understand what the real opposition to Trump is about. I don't mean the junk you and others have accepted.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2022, 01:05:50 PM »
So Ken! Did Capt. Coward phone you yet?  :popcorn:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2022, 02:54:50 PM »
So Ken! Did Capt. Coward phone you yet?  :popcorn:

What are you talking about? It appears you have nothing intelligent to offer or say.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2022, 02:57:27 PM »
^^^🤡

You wanna speak to me call 2816870074

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule