News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Freezing Russian Troops Giving Away Positions by Lighting Fires: Ukraine  (Read 242 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Freezing Russian Troops Giving Away Positions by Lighting Fires: Ukraine
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2022, 05:44:38 AM »
This is the type of stuff, that will have an officer in uniform for +20 years and not get promoted pass Captain in the US Army...

You never served.

Lima India Alfa Romeo...   

I am a former Army Reservist of the 360th Civil Affairs Brigade, Fort Jackson, South Carolina - 81 Echo...

Unlike you, I don't talk about my military experience here in this forum to get brownie points - I did 6 years...  I have been here for decades and you don't know me - let's keep it that way...

I have attached a picture of myself in Basic Training at the "Temple of the Assassins"

Typical part timer.  A part timer that couldn't score high enough on the test to get into the Air Force.  The difference between you, me, and the other veterans here is we didn't have to post pictures to prove we served.  There are veterans here who have citations for valor.  They never posted the citation.  They didn't post their MOS.  Some have given job titles.  Because they know giving a number means nothing to civilians and members of other branches.  Members of the Air Force do not have an MOS.

Whoop-de-doo!  You pulled six years in the reserves and got out as a PFC!  What do you want?  A medal or a chest to pin it on.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2022, 08:36:08 AM »
Y stop the ignorance. You were a civilian in uniform. You ain't did nothing special.  :thefan: What you lived in fancy dorms with a good BX on it.... :tiptoe: Oh thanks for your civil support eeeerr I mean service.  ::) It's ninjas like you always hollering "I served". Oh ok. What you were a grunt that shuffled papers with your civil service support? Those are the main ones always bragging about being in the service. I got a associate like you always bragging about being in the Marines. He was a secretary and never left base.  :lol:

This is the type of stuff, that will have an officer in uniform for +20 years and not get promoted pass Captain in the US Army...

You never served.

Lima India Alfa Romeo...   

I am a former Army Reservist of the 360th Civil Affairs Brigade, Fort Jackson, South Carolina - 81 Echo...

Unlike you, I don't talk about my military experience here in this forum to get brownie points - I did 6 years...  I have been here for decades and you don't know me - let's keep it that way...

I have attached a picture of myself in Basic Training at the "Temple of the Assassins"

Typical part timer.  A part timer that couldn't score high enough on the test to get into the Air Force.  The difference between you, me, and the other veterans here is we didn't have to post pictures to prove we served.  There are veterans here who have citations for valor.  They never posted the citation.  They didn't post their MOS.  Some have given job titles.  Because they know giving a number means nothing to civilians and members of other branches.  Members of the Air Force do not have an MOS.

Whoop-de-doo!  You pulled six years in the reserves and got out as a PFC!  What do you want?  A medal or a chest to pin it on.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 08:40:00 AM by cee dog »
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2022, 11:34:27 AM »
Wasn't Y a secretary :shrug:

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2022, 12:38:07 PM »
Wasn't Y a secretary :shrug:

Yes he was. 😂
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2022, 12:54:17 PM »

Unlike you, I don't talk about my military experience here in this forum to get brownie points...
^^^This... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2022, 01:41:31 PM »
There are those who grew up in the cold or cold weather climates who absolutely hate the cold.  Even those who do not mind living in cold weather climates have their limits.  I can understand these by being a former Minneapolis resident.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2022, 01:46:31 PM »
Napoleon, Hitler and now Putin all done in by the Russian winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russian winters are undefeated. :nod:

Winters in that region of the world will remain undefeated as long as there are Russian winters.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2022, 12:24:26 AM »

You never served.

Lima India Alfa Romeo...   

Looks like someone put their foot in their mouth once again, screwed up, and refuses to admit they were wrong. Typical immature douchebaggery.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2021, DIVISION II FOOTBALL NATIONAL QUARTERFINALISTS
2021, 2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2021, 2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2022, 01:35:18 AM »
You never served.

Lima India Alfa Romeo...   

Quote from: Lucius Mopes Kenoticus
Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a Fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Proverbs 26:5
Answer a Fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 01:49:06 AM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
"THE MORGAN LACROSSE STORY"

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule