News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: JFK ASSASSINATED 59 YEARS AGO ON TODAY  (Read 159 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: JFK ASSASSINATED 59 YEARS AGO ON TODAY
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2022, 10:33:32 AM »
JFK's Assassination Remembered in Historic Photos, Videos on Anniversary (newsweek.com)

WHERE WERE YOU ON THAT FATEFUL DAY?

I was at Morgan State College (now Morgan State University). My room mate told me President Kennedy had been shot. Most of gathered around the TV in the lounge room and followed the reports. I was preparing for a swim meet against Hampton Institute (now Hampton University). The meet was scheduled for Nov. 23. It was decided by the CIAA HQ. to hold the swim meet. I won three races.

By the way, you would not have been a Kennedy (JFK) supporter with your current cultural, economic and political ideological prospective.

ph--k YOU.  YOU ONLY KNOW OF ME WHAT I CHOOSE TO POST IN THIS FORUM.

I stand by what I posted. Your ass would not have been a Kennedy supporter based on you cultural, economic and political philosophy and ideology. You GD IDIOT.

...AND I STAND BY WHAT I POSTED PREVIOUSLY.  ph--k YOU AND ALL THAT YOU REPRESENT. 

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, .... REGARDLESS OF WHERE I MIGHT HAVE BEEN POLITICALLY IN 1963, I HAD AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO LEARN, ADAPT AND GROW.  THOSE ARE CAPABILITIES THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN ABSOLUTELY NO PROPENSITY FOR.  SHOW ME AN INDIVIDUAL WHO STILL HAS THE SAME ATTITUDES HE HELD 60 YEARS AGO AND I WILL SHOW YOU AN IGNORANT INDIVIDUAL.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 10:51:15 AM by CIAA-FAN »
"THE MORGAN LACROSSE STORY"

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2022, 10:35:44 AM »
JFK's Assassination Remembered in Historic Photos, Videos on Anniversary (newsweek.com)

I was at Morgan State College (now Morgan State University). My room mate told me President Kennedy had been shot. Most of gathered around the TV in the lounge room and followed the reports. I was preparing for a swim meet against Hampton Institute (now Hampton University). The meet was scheduled for Nov. 23. It was decided by the CIAA HQ. to hold the swim meet. I won three races.

By the way, you would not have been a Kennedy (JFK) supporter with your current cultural, economic and political ideological prospective.

I stand by what I posted. Your ass would not have been a Kennedy supporter based on you cultural, economic and political philosophy and ideology. You GD IDIOT.

...AND I STAND BY WHAT I POSTED PREVIOUSLY.  ph--k YOU AND ALL THAT YOU REPRESENT.

And you're still a GD IDIOT.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2022, 10:37:31 AM »

And you're still a GD IDIOT.

BET YOU STILL DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE?   LOOK IT UP.
"THE MORGAN LACROSSE STORY"

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2022, 01:19:54 PM »
I was an egg "still" inside of my mother at that time... 

-2 years old...

« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 01:32:22 PM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2022, 02:51:27 PM »

And you would not be a Reagan supporter with your current ideology.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2022, 03:56:02 PM »
-26 years old.

I do find it quite a fascinating day/event because of how it gave birth to Television journalism, and the death of radio journalism.

This broadcast remains the most jarring for me.

Normal tv and then bam, America has changed forever.

I Cant imagine how I would have taken it. I do know, given the information up to that point, I almost certainly wouldnt have been a Johnny Kennedy man.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2022, 03:01:03 PM »
-26 years old.

I do find it quite a fascinating day/event because of how it gave birth to Television journalism, and the death of radio journalism.

I Cant imagine how I would have taken it. I do know, given the information up to that point, I almost certainly wouldnt have been a Johnny Kennedy man.

Understand. You surprised me when you said you wouldn't have been a Kennedy man. However, others here who form the leftist communist Democrat legion, I understand how they would have not been in the Kennedy camp. Kennedy was a "Cold War" warrior. Moreover, he was not ultra-liberal or leftist. Neither did he submit to much of the tactics of the era's civil rights movement (direct action). I think he was more persuaded by Thurgood Marshall's tactic of use of the courts.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2022, 03:12:34 PM »
-26 years old.

Understand. You surprised me when you said you wouldn't have been a Kennedy man. However, others here who form the leftist communist Democrat legion, I understand how they would have not been in the Kennedy camp. Kennedy was a "Cold War" warrior. Moreover, he was not ultra-liberal or leftist. Neither did he submit to much of the tactics of the era's civil rights movement (direct action). I think he was more persuaded by Thurgood Marshall's tactic of use of the courts.

Where did you stand on civil rights? Black people like my great great great grandfather Robert Waters fought on the Civil War, my grandfather fought in WWII. They were rested like second class citizens and were denied the same generational wealth building opportunities as other vets. Do you have an issue with “direct action?” I’m not even sure what that is.  :shrug:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule