News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: JASON WHITLOCK - DELANO'S BRILLANT ANALYSIS ABOUT BLACK VIOLENCE  (Read 186 times)

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: JASON WHITLOCK - DELANO'S BRILLANT ANALYSIS ABOUT BLACK VIOLENCE
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2022, 12:39:27 PM »

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2022, 12:44:27 PM »
It's easy to place blame on black men. But, are they going to talk about economic castration tactics that have been down most of our communities????

You people have given up.  When times were a lot worse for Blacks there were Black Wall Streets across the country.  Blacks founded universities, schools, businesses, etc.  Now it's people like you who expect someone to be your leader and bring you to the promise Land. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2022, 02:14:29 PM »
It's easy to place blame on black men. But, are they going to talk about economic castration tactics that have been down most of our communities????

Please knock off the BS. When our communities were poorer then what we see today, there was nowhere near the carnage and abhorrent behavior displayed as we see now. Get real brother. Stop the BS. No there's been a cultural breakdown among our people. It's as simple as that.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2022, 02:34:10 PM »
Our problem was integration and not equality   we integrated in a burning house

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2022, 03:34:00 PM »

You people have given up.  When times were a lot worse for Blacks there were Black Wall Streets across the country.  Blacks founded universities, schools, businesses, etc.  Now it's people like you who expect someone to be your leader and bring you to the promise Land.

Black people are still doing those things, you just are not looking hard enough.When Black people created Black Wall Streets who burned them to the ground?
I'll await your answer.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2022, 03:49:28 PM »
Our problem was integration and not equality   we integrated in a burning house

Another piece of BS. Don't romanticize segregation. The house wasn't burning. The problem was we (Blacks) had no idea how we would cope if we won the civil rights fight or objective. It's like my dad said to me once. We hunted on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We have great hunting dogs very disciplined. However, every once in a while one of the dogs would break loose and chase a passing auto. My dad used to look at me and say, buddy what do you think that dog will do if he catches that auto? It was actually a rhetorical question, because obviously it was a situation I had no given great thought about. I will go no further hear other than young men I work with I always ask them the question, if your ambition or goal you seek is realized - what will you do if you reach that goal? 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 03:51:03 PM by oldsport »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2022, 04:27:35 PM »

Black people are still doing those things, you just are not looking hard enough.When Black people created Black Wall Streets who burned them to the ground?
I'll await your answer.
:nono2: They are prohibited from answering.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2022, 04:45:29 PM »
'Stop the Violence' Procession held Sunday for families of victims

Nov. 17, 2022

LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Local law enforcement and members of the community joined forces Sunday for a community march and hearse processional.

The second annual "Stop the Violence" procession was held in west Las Vegas with support from nine local funeral homes, Las Vegas police, and families of victims.

‘Change Needs to Happen’: Jackson Rallies Against Gun Violence

JUNE 16, 2022

As the temperature neared 90 degrees on Saturday, June 11, in downtown Jackson, Miss., Anna Buckley crouched down on the sidewalk across from the Mississippi State Capitol with chalk in her hand. Sweat rolling down her face, she helped write calls-to-action on the light-gray concrete such as “Say No to Gun Violence” and “#enough is enough” before a rally against gun violence began that day.

https://www.mississippifreepress.org/24841/change-needs-to-happen-jackson-rallies-against-gun-violence

Dec. 31, 2021

Chicagoans protest gun violence against kids on South Side after release of crime stats

The number of shootings involving children 15 years old and younger has gone up 18% in 2021.

"It makes no sense that young kids are being shot down in Chicago in record numbers in 2021," said Tio Hardiman of Violence Interrupters, Inc. "So we're saying today, 'no more kids being killed in Chicago in 2022.'"

Organizers have called the march "No Kids Die in the Chi."

Organizers said at least 64 people under the age of 17 were shot and killed this year in the city.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-crime-rate-2021-shooting-violence/11412290/

Al Sharpton goes off on 'limousine liberals,' DC 'elites' ignoring crime: They 'don't live in the real world'

April 11, 2022

"They’re losing people of color because they really don’t get the people of color’s life. If you are living in a city, in a neighbor, that is inundated with crime, and you act like that’s not an issue you've already lost me. That is an issue," Sharpton said. "You cannot ignore when 12-year-old kids who is somebody’s niece and neighbor is killed, and you act like that's a nonissue because you're too elitist to live on the ground."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/al-sharpton-limousine-liberals-dc-elites-crime-real-world

Offline Nomenclature

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2022, 05:01:25 PM »
I agree 100% with the speaker. We spend so much of our energy focused on the white man and what he is doing.

I concur.  Especially the usual suspects here.

We care too much about the white man even though the white man is outchea calling the police on a 9-year-old Black girl for spraying water on a tree.  ::)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2022, 06:49:50 AM »
When a white person does a mass shooting you people want gun control.  You people did not mention it when the shooter was Black at UVA.  You people are trained well. 

Why are you people so obsessed with white people?

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule