News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Shanquella Robinson, 25, Reportedly Beaten To Death While On Vacation w/Friends  (Read 435 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
Shanquella Robinson, a 25-year-old Charlotte, North Carolina woman, was reportedly beaten to death while on vacation in Mexico with her friends.

According to WGHP, Robinson was brutally beaten by a friend in a Mexican villa before she was discovered dead. Friends claimed she died of alcohol poisoning.

Robinson was reportedly part of a group that traveled from Charlotte to Cabo on October 28 and rented out a villa as part of the birthday festivities for one of their friends.

Salamondra Robinson, the woman’s mother, told the news station that she last spoke to her daughter moments after she had settled down in Cabo and while she was having a meal with her friends.

https://www.bet.com/article/6wb1cp/shanquella-robinson-25-beaten-to-death-mexico-vacation

:shrug:   WTF?  :no:

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • Tell em don’t play w me IM NOT THEM AND WILL NEVER
    • View Profile
Friends” aren’t always your friends. Learned that many moons ago. My heart breaks imagining that young queen’s last moments thinking she was in a safe space! Prayers to the family! Bring that family Justice
Not saying I’m Flawless. But I dam sure don’t tarnish.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
 :no:  yeah, this is heartbreaking for her family.
I hate that this happened to her.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
Attorney Glennon Threatt Discuss What Could Happen Legally In The Case Of Shanquella Robinson

https://rickeysmileymorningshow.com/2976197/what-could-happen-legally-in-the-case-of-shanquella-robinson/?omcamp=es-baw-nl&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BAW%204pm%20NL%2011.17&utm_term=BAW%20Subscribers%20%28New%20Weekly%29

NONE of her friends thought to intervene? "Hey, yall, break it up! Stop it!" We're just encouraging folks to fight?  :no:
Not even the dude recording did anything EXCEPT record.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
J, the FBI, Good Morning America is involved. They better hop their a--es off of the gram, FB etc.. trying to tell their story and lawyer up. Because somebody is going to prison.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 11:49:49 AM by j1908 »

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
I just don't understand how a trip 'with friends' ends up with one of them being murdered. And the 'friends' just standing by watching it happen, encouraging it...yall suck ass!!!!!

WAS THIS A SETUP FROM THE GET-GO?
  :shrug:

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
^^^Sounds like it. This generation is very ashy.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
These young fools don't realize that video evidence will implicate all of them. All of them need to be locked up. :tiptoe:

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile

Teeny and Little

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, I don't think that the US can do anything about this since it occured outside of this country.  We have NO jurisdiction in Mexico.  And it does not appear that the Mexican officials, police, etc are interested in any further investigation.  We may never know what happened and its possible that nobody will be held accountable.  I really hate that!!!!

HOWEVER, I think I read that the FBI is now involved!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 03:36:11 PM by Jay_Thomas »

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
The FBI has opened an investigation after a 25-year-old North Carolina woman was found dead while on vacation in Mexico

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/18/us/fbi-investigation-north-carolina-woman-dead-mexico/index.html

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
These young fools don't realize that video evidence will implicate all of them. All of them need to be locked up. :tiptoe:

This

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I think if you commit a crime against another American citizen you can still be prosecuted on federal charges no matter where it happens if you come back to the USA.

Unfortunately, I don't think that the US can do anything about this since it occured outside of this country.  We have NO jurisdiction in Mexico.  And it does not appear that the Mexican officials, police, etc are interested in any further investigation.  We may never know what happened and its possible that nobody will be held accountable.  I really hate that!!!!

HOWEVER, I think I read that the FBI is now involved!

"Bulldog for Life"

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Sadly to say, but I think you are probably right.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
TSU/BAMA, the FBI is on it now.  And they will get those suckers fa sho!!!

:no:  Yall didn't have to do that sister like that!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule