News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: NCCU/NSU Talking about a big game...  (Read 498 times)

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
NCCU/NSU Talking about a big game...
« on: November 11, 2022, 02:49:24 PM »
This is it Eagles!  Hope the guys are locked in and ready to play Eagle football.  I know Coach Trei has the guys focused and they will not overlook NSU.  Eagle Pride will be in attendance if anyone wants to meet up. 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: NCCU/NSU Talking about a big game...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 07:21:56 PM »
Just keep an eye on the different quarterbacks for Norfolk State. It will be interesting to see if the running QB can throw it a little bit.

Offline KnuckDogg

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 08:41:41 PM »
This is it Eagles!  Hope the guys are locked in and ready to play Eagle football.  I know Coach Trei has the guys focused and they will not overlook NSU.  Eagle Pride will be in attendance if anyone wants to meet up.

The SPARTAN EMPIRE always sit on the visitor's side at the top to the left of the camera pad. You'd be more than welcome! I wish I was coming up for this game!  :'(
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2022, 10:22:34 PM »
Back home from the game.  Congratulations Eagles for being MEAC champs!  I hate that our band was not there.  Wonder why? :shrug:  We will wait to see who wins the SWAC or did Jackson State already won it? 

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2022, 03:54:46 PM »
N.C. Central clinches MEAC title, outpaces Norfolk State

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) (AP) — Norfolk State started well, but it couldn’t overcome a dominant performance from Davius Richard, who accounted for five touchdowns as North Carolina Central clinched the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference title with a 48-14 win Saturday before 2,933 at Dick Price Stadium

https://www.wavy.com/sports/n-c-central-clinches-meac-title-outpaces-norfolk-state/

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2022, 09:52:05 PM »

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) (AP) — Norfolk State started well, but it couldn’t overcome a dominant performance from Davius Richard, who accounted for five touchdowns as North Carolina Central clinched the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference title with a 48-14 win Saturday before 2,933 at Dick Price Stadium

https://www.wavy.com/sports/n-c-central-clinches-meac-title-outpaces-norfolk-state/
WE WON THE MEAC TITLE!!!!! YOU HATE OUR BAND WASN'T THERE ???? We accomplished our goal.  It was a FOOTBALL game.  We WON!  Norfolk band was there it that was sufficient.  Actually did not expect to see our band.  Am I missing something. 

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2022, 11:06:22 PM »

WE WON THE MEAC TITLE!!!!! YOU HATE OUR BAND WASN'T THERE ???? We accomplished our goal.  It was a FOOTBALL game.  We WON!  Norfolk band was there it that was sufficient.  Actually did not expect to see our band.  Am I missing something.

I am a former band parent and still enjoy the band at games.  It would have been a great experience for those students to witness such huge accomplishment from the team they support.  I too enjoyed NSU's band, the best I have heard all year.

On another note.  Someone told me that tickets for the CB are almost gone.  Is there any truth to that?     

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2022, 12:59:38 AM »
Back home from the game.  Congratulations Eagles for being MEAC champs!  I hate that our band was not there.  Wonder why? :shrug:  We will wait to see who wins the SWAC or did Jackson State already won it?

You have a month to prepare for JSU.
Crabs to the left
Crabs to the right
Crabs everywhere!

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2022, 02:56:45 PM »

Cool.  I am looking forward to this game. 

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2022, 03:47:38 PM »

Be very, very carful for what you look forward to...  :lol:

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2022, 05:33:06 PM »

Be very, very carful for what you look forward to...  :lol:

"We ain't never scared!"  Making it alone is a great accomplishment and I am so proud that my school will participate in this Black National Champion Bowl game.  If we don 't win, we will cry all the way to the bank.  :'( :tongue2:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule