News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: 2022 HBCU Football Attendance as of 11/27  (Read 2244 times)

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 HBCU Football Attendance 10/16
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2022, 09:36:04 PM »
This should be the accumulative average HOME game attendance for the season, which does not include away games or classic games.

Offline Grambling '93

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2022, 09:58:03 PM »
Winston-Salem State vs. Shaw 1,747
"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET THE HELL OUT THE WAY"
http://www.gram.edu/
http://www.gsutigers.com/

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2022, 10:02:27 PM »
This should be the accumulative average HOME game attendance for the season, which does not include away games or classic games.
Yeah they just updated the TnST numbers. They took away their  numbers for the SHC and updated them to reflect only their two games at Nissan and Hale Stadium

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships
Bowl Appearances:16 record 13-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2022, 10:40:59 PM »
Yeah they just updated the TnST numbers. They took away their  numbers for the SHC and updated them to reflect only their two games at Nissan and Hale Stadium

You should change the title to '2022 Cumulative Average HOME Game Attendance for HBCUs'.  This might help some jokers understand what should be posted. 

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2022, 11:01:01 PM »

You should change the title to '2022 Cumulative Average HOME Game Attendance for HBCUs'.  This might help some jokers understand what should be posted.
They may not know how to find them.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 11:02:41 PM by bluedog »

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2022, 07:24:51 AM »
Avg/Home Games

JSU- 36,104/3
SU- 20,361/4
ASU- 16,665/4
Alcorn- 15,018/3
NSU- 13,924/3
TnST- 13,340/3
FAMU- 12,388/3
SCSU-12,376/3
AAMU- 10,350/3
UAPB- 7,474/4
GSU-7,195/1
TSU-6,742/1
BCU- 6,207/2
MSU- 6,041/3
NCAT-5,651/3
NCCU- 5,603/3
PVAMU- 5,209/3
MVSU- 4,954/2
Howard-3,748/2
Hampton- 3,403/4
DSU- 1,755/4
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 07:31:21 AM by bluedog »

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 HBCU Football Attendance as of 10/23
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2022, 10:03:56 AM »
HBCU ATTENDANCE AS OF 10/30
Avg/Home Games

JSU- 42,049/4
SU- 20,361/4
ASU- 16,665/4
Alcorn- 15,018/3
FAMU- 14,242/4
TnST- 13,340/3
SCSU-12,376/3
NSU- 11,230/4
AAMU- 10,350/3
GSU-7,887/2
PVAMU- 7,557/4
UAPB- 7,474/4
TSU-6,621/2
BCU- 6,207/2
MSU- 5,700/4
NCCU- 5,603/3
MVSU- 4,606/3
NCAT-4,238/4
Howard-3,748/2
Hampton- 3,403/4
DSU- 2,504/5

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 HBCU Football Attendance as of 10/30
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2022, 10:15:30 AM »
...and the HBCU Attendance National Champion is... :shrug:

Are we giving out trophies and rings for attendance now?

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2022, 10:26:22 AM »

Dude stop being childish. Y'all just actually had a win of some real significance since you all left the meac. Try to just enjoy that.

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2022, 10:40:32 AM »

Dude stop being childish. Y'all just actually had a win of some real significance since you all left the meac. Try to just enjoy that.

This thread is what "childish"...NCA&T was picked to win the conference, so winning in the Big South is expected. That first half left everyone shocked, but A&T adjusted. Now we got to handle our business in the rest of the conference to win the championship. I'd really enjoy that...winning a championship before heading to a new league.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2022, 10:52:22 AM »

This thread is what "childish"...NCA&T was picked to win the conference, so winning in the Big South is expected. That first half left everyone shocked, but A&T adjusted. Now we got to handle our business in the rest of the conference to win the championship. I'd really enjoy that...winning a championship before heading to a new league.
Lol....everyone on this board understands that if A&T was averaging 42k plus fans instead of 4k plus fans you would be salivating about it. I don't recall you asking if they were giving out trophies for being the largest hbcu when you were bragging about A&T student population. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 11:02:09 AM by bluedog »

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2022, 11:56:48 AM »

Lol....everyone on this board understands that if A&T was averaging 42k plus fans instead of 4k plus fans you would be salivating about it. I don't recall you asking if they were giving out trophies for being the largest hbcu when you were bragging about A&T student population. 

I don’t think your data on A&T is accurate. No game we had had less than 7,000 in attendance and we had 21,500 for GHOE though the games notes oddly posted a zero.

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2022, 01:56:18 PM »

Hey, if having the top HBCU game attendance spot averaging 42K fans a game makes you happy then...wait, SU isn't in the top spot. If SU wants a trophy for being the largest HBCU then...wait, SU doesn't belong in that conversation. If SU wants a trophy for wining the SWAC, or the Celebration Bowl in last several years...wait, when was the last time SU won a football title in the SWAC, I know they have never been to the Celebration Bowl. I'll let you worry about attendance...I'm hoping my team can win another championship.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2022, 02:35:14 PM »

Hey, if having the top HBCU game attendance spot averaging 42K fans a game makes you happy then...wait, SU isn't in the top spot. If SU wants a trophy for being the largest HBCU then...wait, SU doesn't belong in that conversation. If SU wants a trophy for wining the SWAC, or the Celebration Bowl in last several years...wait, when was the last time SU won a football title in the SWAC, I know they have never been to the Celebration Bowl. I'll let you worry about attendance...I'm hoping my team can win another championship.
All this childish drama because A&T attendance numbers have fallen after joining a PWI conference. All you had to do is say nothing as you have for the previous 7-8 weeks I've posted weekly attendance stats and nobody would have been the wiser. Now look at you, throwing a childish temper tantrum and ranting about any and everything you can think of. Letting the world know how disappointed you are that the Aggies attendance have drop as everyone predicted. 

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2022, 06:33:14 PM »

All this childish drama because A&T attendance numbers have fallen after joining a PWI conference. All you had to do is say nothing as you have for the previous 7-8 weeks I've posted weekly attendance stats and nobody would have been the wiser. Now look at you, throwing a childish temper tantrum and ranting about any and everything you can think of. Letting the world know how disappointed you are that the Aggies attendance have drop as everyone predicted. 

Wait, let me check the time stamps...you been posting this garbage for several weeks. I didn't notice. I don't follow attendance like that, especially since my team got on a winning streak...priorities bruh. If it ain't a A&T thread...or something with a heavy post count I usually don't waste my time. I saw the post count on this thread and figured I'd see what folks was talking about...man was I disappointed. We at the make or break point in the season and someone is trying to keep a record of who is the attendance champ. Figured it had to be from a person who's school had no chance at a conference championship.  :lmao: :lmao:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule