News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Livingstone College Names 13th President  (Read 67 times)

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Livingstone College Names 13th President
« on: September 22, 2022, 10:41:55 PM »
The Livingstone College Board of Trustees voted unanimously to name Dr. Anthony J. Davis as the 13th president of Livingstone College.

The announcement was made Thursday, Sept. 22, during the Board of Trustees’ annual fall meeting held on campus, following an executive session.

Davis, an alumnus of Livingstone College, currently serves as senior vice president of Institutional Advancement and chief operating officer.

http://livingstone.edu/davis-named-13th-president-of-livingstone-college/?fbclid=IwAR0TS_7OMBqUYr01qM2jF2jwb9E1VVhJq0HSKQASCwXAq6YIPWqvW0HktO8

Online klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Livingstone College Names 13th President
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 11:23:33 AM »
I like his background in fundraising. :nod:
HBCUs provide a culturally affirming college experience.

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - MLK

“There’s the philosophical question of living in a regime that doesn’t believe I am a fully autonomous human with the power to make decisions about myself.” - Elizabeth Eager

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule