News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Tuskegee University is named HBCU Institutional Leader by Fulbright Program  (Read 75 times)

Offline klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
“Our goals for academic excellence mapped out in our Strategic Plan are confirmed once again by this acknowledgment,” said Provost Dr. S. Keith Hargrove. “We are providing academic tools for scholars and researchers to develop and contribute their best work. By supporting this kind of academic brilliance, it confirms our commitment to remain an HBCU that attracts and maintains a strong community of global scholars.” 
https://www.tuskegee.edu/news/tuskegee-university-is-named-hbcu-institutional-leader-by-fulbright-program
HBCUs provide a culturally affirming college experience.

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - MLK

“There’s the philosophical question of living in a regime that doesn’t believe I am a fully autonomous human with the power to make decisions about myself.” - Elizabeth Eager

Offline Blue N Gold

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Tuskegee University is named HBCU Institutional Leader by Fulbright Program
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 05:04:28 PM »
klg14,

Does Skegee award the Phi Beta Kappa key? :shrug:

Offline klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Tuskegee University is named HBCU Institutional Leader by Fulbright Program
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 08:31:45 PM »
klg14,

Does Skegee award the Phi Beta Kappa key? :shrug:

No.
HBCUs provide a culturally affirming college experience.

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - MLK

“There’s the philosophical question of living in a regime that doesn’t believe I am a fully autonomous human with the power to make decisions about myself.” - Elizabeth Eager

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule