News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Charlamagne Tha God calls DeSantis 'genius' for exposing democrat ‘hypocrisy’ on  (Read 206 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more

Media personality Charlamagne Tha God gave props to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for exposing democrat hypocrisy during Thursday night's episode of Comedy Central's "Hell of a Week."

Charlamagne gave kudos to governors like DeSantis for trolling democrat leaders by sending illegal immigrants to liberal areas where they live.

"For months, Republican governors have sent busloads of illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities like New York, D.C., and Chicago with the message of, ‘If you like them so much, they’re yours,’" Charlamagne, real name Lenard McKelvey, summarized.

He appeared to offer praise for DeSantis, if nothing else, for exposing the hypocrisy of democrat Party leadership.

"I personally think it's genius. But I wish that governors like Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott [of Texas] would give democrat governors and mayors more of a heads-up because then that would expose the hypocrisy of the democrats, which is they don’t want immigrants here either," he noted.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
So republicans take a sarcastic sound bite from a comedy show and try to make it a black endorsement.  :no: :shrug:

SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Thanks Que82 for posting the comment in context.

FOX News again misleading its readers.  :no:

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Who's listening or watching this jigaboo? Let's be honest. As a black person, there's nothing that comes out of Charlemagne's mouth that I find knowledgeable. He enjoys stirring up stuff but provides no solution and pretends to be the voice for the black community. That's why Monique called him out and walked out on the Breakfast Club that morning.

that's all...

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
y04185, Charlamagne Tha God??  :lol: Is that all you got?  :lol:

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Yep that dude who spends so much on first class tickets that his financial advisor told him he would save money buying his own plane

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
He was a disciple of Wendy Williams  for God sakes.  :police:

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
While I agree that Chalamagne should not be an influential political pundit for the African American community, in this case, it was clear to me that he was being sarcastic when he called DeSantis a genius.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
While I agree that Chalamagne should not be an influential political pundit for the African American community, in this case, it was clear to me that he was being sarcastic when he called DeSantis a genius.

Have you viewed his "commentary" in the past?

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Have you viewed his "commentary" in the past?

I have only seen three of his previous shows: the Biden interview; the Rush Limbaugh interview; and the Kamala Harris interview.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more

Media personality Charlamagne Tha God gave props to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for exposing democrat hypocrisy during Thursday night's episode of Comedy Central's "Hell of a Week."

Charlamagne gave kudos to governors like DeSantis for trolling democrat leaders by sending illegal immigrants to liberal areas where they live.

"For months, Republican governors have sent busloads of illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities like New York, D.C., and Chicago with the message of, ‘If you like them so much, they’re yours,’" Charlamagne, real name Lenard McKelvey, summarized.

He appeared to offer praise for DeSantis, if nothing else, for exposing the hypocrisy of democrat Party leadership.

"I personally think it's genius. But I wish that governors like Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott [of Texas] would give democrat governors and mayors more of a heads-up because then that would expose the hypocrisy of the democrats, which is they don’t want immigrants here either," he noted.

The issue of open borders, illegals, economy and crime will kill the Dem-O-Rats this fall.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
A record number of people were "detained" at the border. I'm not sure how that is open borders.

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Only idiots believe you. Funny I was at dinner with 6 Educated Trump supporters and they all admitted he can't win. Only morons think he can

Read more

The issue of open borders, illegals, economy and crime will kill the Dem-O-Rats this fall.
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Only idiots believe you. Funny I was at dinner with 6 Educated Trump supporters and they all admitted he can't win. Only morons think he can

Read more

Cee even the two resident morons don't believe he can win, they are just trying to get their kicks by stirring the shyt pot.  I refuse to feed the monkeys.
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Its getting close to the midterms so I'll expect more of this nonsense from Black chaos agents who are also entertainers. Expect to hear from Ice Cube, Unlce Luke and others. Its like the hurricane season. :tiptoe:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule