News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: TSU & North Dakota St discussing Home vs Home Series  (Read 396 times)

Online bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: TSU & North Dakota St discussing Home vs Home Series
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2022, 12:45:54 AM »
Lol.... man it never cease to amaze me how folks get so excited about these games as if they're going to magically change your program.

You don't want to see Southern go head to head with the best football team on your level?
Dude we've played top ten P5 schools. I don't wet my pants about playing another fcs school because they're a pwi. You don't get any extra credit or a extra link of boudin for it.

Well,,,,,top ten P5 games are games you are hoping to win, but know that chances are, you might not. That's a definite payday. But playing a fellow FCS squad that's won the FCS championship numerous times is what you want to do.
Obviously not since you've rarely seen it happen don't you think?

What's the downside to playing a fellow FCS football team in a home-home?
With this as desert

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships
Bowl Appearances:16 record 13-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2022, 08:00:19 AM »
Thanks for posting that m I already knew what those white folks were saying.  :lmao: They don't want to play HBCUs. Those white folks out in North Dakota are worst then these southern white folks.  :lmao:

Lol.... man it never cease to amaze me how folks get so excited about these games as if they're going to magically change your program.

You don't want to see Southern go head to head with the best football team on your level?
Dude we've played top ten P5 schools. I don't wet my pants about playing another fcs school because they're a pwi. You don't get any extra credit or a extra link of boudin for it.

Well,,,,,top ten P5 games are games you are hoping to win, but know that chances are, you might not. That's a definite payday. But playing a fellow FCS squad that's won the FCS championship numerous times is what you want to do.

With this as desert
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline KnuckDogg

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2022, 08:31:00 AM »

With this as desert

If that's how they feel, then you're correct. I'm not pressed to play them, either. But I do want us to give them a beatdown every time we line up against them.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2022, 09:12:27 AM »

With this as desert

bluedog - Again you prove to be right.  :shrug:

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2022, 09:44:18 AM »
 ;D  hey, PHUK their feelings. 
No different than any other PWI we play.
  :popcorn:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule