News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: 2022 MEAC football season preview: Is there a five-team battle for second place?  (Read 277 times)

Offline klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
HBCUs provide a culturally affirming college experience.

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - MLK

“There’s the philosophical question of living in a regime that doesn’t believe I am a fully autonomous human with the power to make decisions about myself.” - Elizabeth Eager

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
NCCU will this year.  We should have beat them last year.  :no:
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Online JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Saturday, August 13th

Two saturdays to the MEAC/SWAC Challenge

It's time for football season

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
NCCU will this year.  We should have beat them last year.  :no:

SCSU's Historical Nemesis have been Georgia Southern, Coastal Carolina, Citadel, Appalachian State, Eastern Kentucky, Furman, Grambling, Wofford, Tuskegee, Virginia Union, FAMU, Tennessee State, Hampton, Central State, Kentucky State, Allen, NCCU, NC A&T, Alcorn State, Lane, and Bethune Cookman have been SC State Universite's rivals in Football...

PWCU
Division II
Division-FCS or I-AA

All-Time SC State University Football Results

« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 11:14:41 PM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule