News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Should Airlines Stop Giving Boarding Priority to Active Duty Military Members?  (Read 263 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
Que and don't forget the hair flip  :lmao:

:blush:

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • Tell em don’t play w me IM NOT THEM AND WILL NEVER
    • View Profile
Why can't get this vision out of my head of J sitting in first class eating Grey Poupon and telling me"  "don't look at me peasant" as I head to my seat in "last class"?    :lol:
I'm not studying you are JT. Looking yall up and down and pulling down my sunglasses.  :lol:
Not saying I’m Flawless. But I dam sure don’t tarnish.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
“I do my hair toss, check my nails…feeling good as hell”

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Now Big Homie, you know she will straight up roll to you back in 43F and ask if ya needed anything and when you do stroll up towards first, she’d hook ya up with a bowl of warmed, lightly salted mixed nuts, a plate of assorted cheese, fresh fruit and crackers and a bottle of Perrier for your uncomfortable ride to your destination.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Y, you need to get out more.  :snicker

You got that right.   I'm staying at a resort in PA this week.  These children are driving me nuts.

I've been lucky flying lately.  One airline I'll book business class to certain places and wind up in first class. 

I don't have to fly first class if it's domestic.  I just want the legroom. If I'm flying coach I'll get a seat on the exit row.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
Y, you need to get out more.  :snicker

You got that right.   I'm staying at a resort in PA this week.  These children are driving me nuts.

I've been lucky flying lately.  One airline I'll book business class to certain places and wind up in first class. 

I don't have to fly first class if it's domestic.  I just want the legroom. If I'm flying coach I'll get a seat on the exit row.

:lol:  Y, don't let those kids drive you nuts.
Legroom on a flight...aaahhhhh! Yes indeed!

Why can't get this vision out of my head of J sitting in first class eating Grey Poupon and telling me"  "don't look at me peasant" as I head to my seat in "last class"?    :lol:
I'm not studying you are JT. Looking yall up and down and pulling down my sunglasses.  :lol:

:lmao:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule