News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: DeShaun Watson ruling is in  (Read 516 times)

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: DeShaun Watson ruling is in
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2022, 02:12:18 PM »
???……does anyone know why this boy sought sexual gratification from female masseuses instead of dating/romancing women like NORMAL guys? I mean he’s not a bad looking dude and certainly had financial resources. So why “con” some little lady who REALLY only wanted to give him a massage?   :shrug:

I know most folks don’t give a damn about any of that, especially since he has been criminally exonerated. But this whole thing us really troubling to me.

Cleveland is Mrs. Strike’s hometown, and I’m not sure what my in-laws think of all this, but it REALLY IS bizarre.

Control and power. Human sexuality is a very complex thing. He probably has some type of erotic fetish about conquering a helpless masseuse.

helpless?   :tiptoe:

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2022, 03:50:17 PM »
I doubt it will get down to three. I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL files an appeal considering they were seeking and indefinite suspension.
They can file all the appeals they won't too. I don't think Robert Kraft and his lawyers are going to risk his chit getting aired out in public. Because that's just what is going to happen when they meet with the players association.  The NFLPA may be slow when it comes to their contract negotiations monetarily, but when it comes to fair treatment among players and the owners they take no prisoners. Let's also not forget Big Ben actually had two rape cases against him and got six games.

That’s a good point Blue.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2022, 05:33:45 PM »
???……does anyone know why this boy sought sexual gratification from female masseuses instead of dating/romancing women like NORMAL guys? I mean he’s not a bad looking dude and certainly had financial resources. So why “con” some little lady who REALLY only wanted to give him a massage?   :shrug:

I know most folks don’t give a damn about any of that, especially since he has been criminally exonerated. But this whole thing us really troubling to me.

Cleveland is Mrs. Strike’s hometown, and I’m not sure what my in-laws think of all this, but it REALLY IS bizarre.

Control and power. Human sexuality is a very complex thing. He probably has some type of erotic fetish about conquering a helpless masseuse.

helpless?   :tiptoe:

Many fetishes involve role play. Helpless damsel in distress could be his thing. He may also get a rise out of ripping it out in front of an unsuspecting lady who is there to provide him a service. Many people don't get turned on by the conventional roles of sex.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2022, 05:56:02 PM »

Well unless he threaten them in some manner to continue to come back. I'm at a lost of where the control comes in at.

Some people use their money, fame,  societal standing or title to exert control over others without threatening them. Here is an example; your supervisor at work.  He may know you would refuse him if he asks you to work overtime.  He goes and gets the plant manager to ask you instead.  You agree because you are afraid of what refusing would do to you at the company.  The two used their title to exert control over you to influence your decision.

You have a rich, famous NFL superstar laying on your table pitching a tent and asking for a handjob. His status may force her to make a decision she normally would not make.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2022, 08:30:10 PM »
Here is one man's opinion about the ruling, and he has talked about Tony Buzbee often.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2022, 09:24:53 PM »

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships
Bowl Appearances:16 record 13-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2022, 06:49:14 PM »
Deshaun Watson would reportedly accept an 8-game suspension and $5 million fine in order to avoid missing the entire season.

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2022, 12:47:06 PM »
Breaking: The NFL and NFLPA reached agreement on an 11-game suspension for Browns QB Deshaun Watson, sources tell @adamschefter. The settlement also includes a fine of $5M that will go to charity.

The deal still is not signed but it is agreed to.

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule