News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Father, son kill man trying to steal catalytic converter from car, Arizona cops  (Read 123 times)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Father, son kill man trying to steal catalytic converter from car, Arizona cops say  :clap: :clap: :clap:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/father-son-kill-man-trying-to-steal-catalytic-converter-from-car-arizona-cops-say/ar-AAXLDr0?li=BBnb7Kz

Afather and son fatally shot a man they accused of stealing a catalytic converter from a Toyota Prius outside their Phoenix home, Arizona police said.

Agustin Chairez Romero, 22, and his father Agustin Chairez Duarte, 46, face charges of second-degree murder in the Tuesday, May 24, shooting, court documents say.   :no: :nono2: :no:

Police responding to reports of a theft at 4:50 a.m. found a 27-year-old man dead inside a crashed vehicle, a Phoenix Police Department news release said.

Officers detained Duarte and Romero, who told police they had confronted the man and shot at him when he tried to drive away, killing him, the release said.

Duarte told police he was awakened by a dog barking and found the Prius on jacks with the catalytic converter removed, court documents said. A Jeep and pickup truck pulled up outside the house.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
I knew it was only a matter of time. That is some straight up grimy s**t.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
My guess is either charges will be dropped or they will be acquitted if the case goes to trial.

Real talk

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
I’m not sure about that, if I read it correctly, dude was driving away.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

You read it correctly.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Da'House!
    • View Profile
Well, I hope the charges are dropped.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

I read it correctly, also. People are fed up with criminals stealing. I still say that if this case comes to trial, they will be acquitted. At the least, a hung jury.

Real talk

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

I read it correctly, also. People are fed up with criminals stealing. I still say that if this case comes to trial, they will be acquitted. At the least, a hung jury.

Wrong.  They shot someone driving away.  They aren't cops.  They weren't in fear for their lives.  They ain't white. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

Wrong.  They shot someone driving away.  They aren't cops.  They weren't in fear for their lives.  They ain't white.
Hoe, please.  ::) Who are you too judge someone else's opinion? Go hum on a large one...

Real talk

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Da'House!
    • View Profile

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu

I ain't mad atcha. If you go up under someone's car and try to cut their s**t up, you get what you get.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule