News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Georgia folded like a wet suit  (Read 709 times)

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Georgia folded like a wet suit
« on: December 04, 2021, 07:59:10 PM »
I knew those sorry Georgia Bulldogs would lose. They got blew out.  :lmao:
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Georgia folded like a wet suit
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 09:03:49 PM »
Same ole stuff...

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 09:08:12 PM »
Them mofos can't win a championship to save their life.

Offline Blue N Gold

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 09:21:51 PM »
Bulldogs folded like a washcloth. :brickwall:

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 09:44:06 PM »
Alabama owns Georgia.  :nod:

Offline colapanther13

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 11:56:33 PM »
Hindsight aside, this was pretty predictable. I mean, we’ve seen this movie before. Plus, the state of Georgia used up all its good luck on the Braves.  :shrug:

Offline lew9ball

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://TU
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 07:26:58 AM »
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else"
                       Booker T. Washington

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 09:04:30 AM »
:nod:
Yeah…….,and it’s really pathetic. What happened to that VAUNTED Ga defense mofos been talking about all season long? Kirby Smart is rattled about going up against his former boss, and the dawgs nutted up, AGAIN, with the conference title on the line.  :no:

All Georgia had to do is to stop Saban and provide a slot for someone else in the playoffs. Georgia will likely get in, despite their performance last nite  ::), but this is the year we COULD have cheered for the new young brutha head coach at Notre Dame.

So I’m cheering for Michigan in the playoffs. I like the way Harbaugh’s boys have DEMOLISHED their opponents in their last two games. So, F it……Hail to the victors!   ;D

Offline G-Ram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 11:02:56 AM »
It had to happen. The SEC wanted two teams in the playoff. Georgia will beat them in the rematch coming soon... :tiptoe:

Offline SSUTigerFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2021, 11:28:55 AM »
 :no:

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 11:30:19 AM »
A diehard Georgia fan and they do die hard.

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2021, 11:30:43 AM »

Alabama owns everyone.

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 12:17:27 PM »
Yeah…….,and it’s really pathetic. What happened to that VAUNTED Ga defense mofos been talking about all season long? Kirby Smart is rattled about going up against his former boss, and the dawgs nutted up, AGAIN, with the conference title on the line.  :no:

All Georgia had to do is to stop Saban and provide a slot for someone else in the playoffs. Georgia will likely get in, despite their performance last nite  ::), but this is the year we COULD have cheered for the new young brutha head coach at Notre Dame.

So I’m cheering for Michigan in the playoffs. I like the way Harbaugh’s boys have DEMOLISHED their opponents in their last two games. So, F it……Hail to the victors!   ;D
I don’t think UGA defense really faced a tough test until last night. Bama had to go through a grind with new faces which made them stronger.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2021, 12:29:09 PM »

I don’t think UGA defense really faced a tough test until last night. Bama had to go through a grind with new faces which made them stronger.

The SEC West is way more competitive than the SEC East.  At least 4 to 5 teams (TxA&M, Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas) in the West give their all against Bama versus Georgia needing to beat teams like Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Missouri.  Sometimes South Carolina and Florida try to give Georgia a challenge.  IMO, the strength of the conference divisions (East and West) are like night and day.  If Georgia was in the West, they would most likely have 2 to 3 losses every season. This is why Bama or LSU beats Georgia when it counts.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 12:32:57 PM by JAG89 »

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2021, 12:41:10 PM »
To add to my post above, I can see them adding divisional strength as a means of who gets into the playoffs, which is why LSU's 2019 Championship team was considered one of the greatest football teams in the history of college football.  They basically beat every team they played soundly.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule