News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Two black trumPIG’s supporters goes after each other  (Read 154 times)

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Two black trumPIG’s supporters goes after each other
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 09:27:23 AM »
How do you break into an unfinished property that has no windows or doors installed yet? I knew w\she was dumb af but seriously. is she that densely dumb? ???

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 10:17:30 AM »
LOL, Candace Owens truly hates black people.

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 11:26:52 AM »
Man for me it ain't even about her being a black conservative. I'm black and truth be told, black people are some of the most conservatives people I know.  :lol:

That said, black people don't agree with much of the politics and foolishness we hear...and see...from the right wing and we vote for what we believe are our best interests. If you black and don't agree with the rest of us, it's your business and we can debate the issue.

What I can't get with, and I see from a lot of black right wing types is their constant attacks on black people. They are almost "gleeful" about it. It's almost like they feel as black people they have to be twice as hateful to prove how pro right wing they are.

For he to take that kind of stance in the Arbery trial is ridiculous.

There were 11 white people on that jury...for a rural deep red part of Georgia. I'm sure most of them were "conservatives", but when presented with the facts in the case all decided that Arbery was murdered.

That ain't about liberal or conservative...it was about right and wrong.

The murderers grabbed guns, and decided they were going to be judge and jury for crimes they "believe" he committed.

I have walked around construction sites where new homes were being built...that is not an action/activity deserving of death.

Why does she hate us/herself so much  :shrug: :crazy: 

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 11:54:41 AM »
Everyone looks at unfinished homes

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 01:15:44 PM »
Agreeing with the aggie

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Online blue72

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2021, 07:00:11 AM »
- Agree with Aggie 96 +++
MMH(68-72)(Tenn State Uni-"Think,Work,Serve")

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Chillin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2021, 09:51:22 AM »
What I can't get with, and I see from a lot of black right wing types is their constant attacks on black people. They are almost "gleeful" about it. It's almost like they feel as black people they have to be twice as hateful to prove how pro right wing they are.

GOOD LUCK, BOWIE!!!

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2021, 10:16:20 AM »
Like others I agree with Aggie 96 .My only caveat is that as we seen with Limbaugh and Hannity bashing Black America can be very lucrative. She knows this but didn't get the memo that White conservative America doesn't make the distinct if you are from the Caribbean or Birmingham ALL Blacks are the same to them. :tiptoe:

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2021, 06:29:48 PM »
Like others I agree with Aggie 96 .My only caveat is that as we seen with Limbaugh and Hannity bashing Black America can be very lucrative. She knows this but didn't get the memo that White conservative America doesn't make the distinct if you are from the Caribbean or Birmingham ALL Blacks are the same to them. :tiptoe:

Candence, y04, olds don’t believe that.  Their handlers have convinced them they’re safe. 
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule