News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: OVER 90% OF FEDERAL WORKERS COMPLIED WITH VACCINE MANDATE  (Read 41 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: OVER 90% OF FEDERAL WORKERS COMPLIED WITH VACCINE MANDATE
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 07:37:27 AM »
I can't wait to see what happens to those who refuse to file exemption or something at all :tiptoe:
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: OVER 90% OF FEDERAL WORKERS COMPLIED WITH VACCINE MANDATE
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 08:35:47 AM »
I can't wait to see what happens to those who refuse to file exemption or something at all :tiptoe:

I ASKED MY SUPERVISOR THAT VERY SAME QUESTION WHEN I PROVIDED HIM WITH PROOF OF MY VACINATIONS.  CAN'T SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUT I DO KNOW THAT TERMINATION PAPERS ARE BEING PREPARED FOR DEPT OF THE ARMY CIVILIANS AND THEIR CONTRACTORS WHO FAIL TO COMPLY.  :o
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule