News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: OVER 90% OF FEDERAL WORKERS COMPLIED WITH VACCINE MANDATE  (Read 43 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: OVER 90% OF FEDERAL WORKERS COMPLIED WITH VACCINE MANDATE
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 07:37:27 AM »
I can't wait to see what happens to those who refuse to file exemption or something at all :tiptoe:
"Bulldog for Life"

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: OVER 90% OF FEDERAL WORKERS COMPLIED WITH VACCINE MANDATE
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 08:35:47 AM »
I can't wait to see what happens to those who refuse to file exemption or something at all :tiptoe:

I ASKED MY SUPERVISOR THAT VERY SAME QUESTION WHEN I PROVIDED HIM WITH PROOF OF MY VACINATIONS.  CAN'T SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUT I DO KNOW THAT TERMINATION PAPERS ARE BEING PREPARED FOR DEPT OF THE ARMY CIVILIANS AND THEIR CONTRACTORS WHO FAIL TO COMPLY.  :o
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule