News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: West Point cadets kidnap wrong goat in effort to steal Navy's mascot  (Read 158 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Why am I not surprised?

Read more     

West Point cadets made a huge mistake ahead of the Army-Navy football game next month.

U.S. Military Academy cadets traveled this past weekend to a farm near Annapolis, Maryland, the home of Navy mascot Bill. Since there were many goats with the same name, the cadets grabbed Navy mascot Bill No. 34, a one-horned, 14-year-old retiree, instead of Bill No. 37, the New York Times reported.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline LULions

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lulions.com
Re: West Point cadets kidnap wrong goat in effort to steal Navy's mascot
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 08:58:38 PM »
 :lol: :laugh:
Melvin B. Tolson - '24
Langston Hughes - '29
President Nnamdi Azikiwe - '30
Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall - '30
President Kwame Nkrumah - '39

Advancing the Legacy of America‘s First Degree Granting HBCU: 1854

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 06:20:14 AM »
 :shrug:…….well, I think this whole goat caper is pure silliness, but a more SERIOUS question about next month’s game. Has Joe’s people put this game on his calendar? I certainly hope so, because the sight of that dude that Joe threw out of the WH attending previous games was an embarrassment and disgrace.   :(

The sight of cadets and midshipmen CHEERING and SALUTING a dude who had nothing but CONTEMPT for them was Orwellian

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 06:57:24 AM »
:shrug:…….well, I think this whole goat caper is pure silliness, but a more SERIOUS question about next month’s game. Has Joe’s people put this game on his calendar? I certainly hope so, because the sight of that dude that Joe threw out of the WH attending previous games was an embarrassment and disgrace.   :(

The sight of cadets and midshipmen CHEERING and SALUTING a dude who had nothing but CONTEMPT for them was Orwellian.

Who are you talking about?
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 07:34:11 AM »

The sight of cadets and midshipmen CHEERING and SALUTING a dude who had nothing but CONTEMPT for them was Orwellian.

I totally agree and pretty sure either him or Harris will be there.My bet is POTUS and Sec Austin will be there.

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 10:37:59 AM »

I totally agree and pretty sure either him or Harris will be there.My bet is POTUS and Sec Austin will be there.
:clap: :clap:…….ANY combination of these three attending the game would be awesome. Love watching the pageantry and tradition of both pre-game and post-game ceremonies. Can’t wait till next week. 👍

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 11:03:09 PM »
Grunts......... :no: ;D

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule