News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: West Point cadets kidnap wrong goat in effort to steal Navy's mascot  (Read 77 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Why am I not surprised?

Read more     

West Point cadets made a huge mistake ahead of the Army-Navy football game next month.

U.S. Military Academy cadets traveled this past weekend to a farm near Annapolis, Maryland, the home of Navy mascot Bill. Since there were many goats with the same name, the cadets grabbed Navy mascot Bill No. 34, a one-horned, 14-year-old retiree, instead of Bill No. 37, the New York Times reported.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline LULions

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lulions.com
Re: West Point cadets kidnap wrong goat in effort to steal Navy's mascot
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 08:58:38 PM »
 :lol: :laugh:
Melvin B. Tolson - '24
Langston Hughes - '29
President Nnamdi Azikiwe - '30
Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall - '30
President Kwame Nkrumah - '39

Advancing the Legacy of America‘s First Degree Granting HBCU: 1854

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 06:20:14 AM »
 :shrug:…….well, I think this whole goat caper is pure silliness, but a more SERIOUS question about next month’s game. Has Joe’s people put this game on his calendar? I certainly hope so, because the sight of that dude that Joe threw out of the WH attending previous games was an embarrassment and disgrace.   :(

The sight of cadets and midshipmen CHEERING and SALUTING a dude who had nothing but CONTEMPT for them was Orwellian

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 06:57:24 AM »
:shrug:…….well, I think this whole goat caper is pure silliness, but a more SERIOUS question about next month’s game. Has Joe’s people put this game on his calendar? I certainly hope so, because the sight of that dude that Joe threw out of the WH attending previous games was an embarrassment and disgrace.   :(

The sight of cadets and midshipmen CHEERING and SALUTING a dude who had nothing but CONTEMPT for them was Orwellian.

Who are you talking about?
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 07:34:11 AM »

The sight of cadets and midshipmen CHEERING and SALUTING a dude who had nothing but CONTEMPT for them was Orwellian.

I totally agree and pretty sure either him or Harris will be there.My bet is POTUS and Sec Austin will be there.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 10:37:59 AM »

I totally agree and pretty sure either him or Harris will be there.My bet is POTUS and Sec Austin will be there.
:clap: :clap:…….ANY combination of these three attending the game would be awesome. Love watching the pageantry and tradition of both pre-game and post-game ceremonies. Can’t wait till next week. 👍

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 11:03:09 PM »
Grunts......... :no: ;D

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule