News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Always wondered what the story was with Gregory Porter and the hat[s]  (Read 20 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Chillin!
    • View Profile
For public appearances, Porter always wears a hat reminiscent of a deerstalker incorporating fabric that covers his ears and chin.[29] In a 2012 interview with Ja--weekly.com, when asked: "What's with the weird and wonderful hat?" Porter replied: "I've had some surgery on my skin, so this has been my look for a little while and will continue to be for a while longer. People recognize me by it now. It is what it is." In an interview with The Daily Telegraph in 2016, he divulged that he received some facial scars when he was "seven or eight", but declined to go into the specifics of how they were sustained. He said: "I just saw it one day (the hat) and said 'I'm gonna put this on, I like it.' It was before the music career." The cap is a Kangol Summer Spitfire

GOOD LUCK, BOWIE!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule