News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: So, the Driver in the Waukesha Wisconsin Tragedy is BLACK?!  (Read 110 times)

Online thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
So, the Driver in the Waukesha Wisconsin Tragedy is BLACK?!
« on: November 23, 2021, 08:29:57 AM »
LAWD HAMMERCY!

that's all...   :no:

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • Tell em don’t play w me IM NOT THEM AND WILL NEVER
    • View Profile
Re: So, the Driver in the Waukesha Wisconsin Tragedy is BLACK?!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 08:51:46 AM »
Sigh.
Not saying I’m Flawless. But I dam sure don’t tarnish.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 08:58:18 AM »

:no:

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 10:20:09 AM »
 :no:.....yeah, when I discovered this yesterday, was just as disconsolate as the rest of you peeps.  And why did homeboy have to be from Milwaukee, THE city in Wisconsin which conjures up in the minds of the average white Badger State resident a place of poverty, crime and negroes run amuck?  The white powers-that-be in Waukesha and across the state are going to crucify this dude, but driving down the street then plowing into a crowd at a parade means he deserves the treatment he will soon get.

Btw, AS EXPECTED, Fox news coverage of homeboy depicts him as the "bad nucca" the racist trope that has been used in this country from the beginning.  And for you peeps under-40, the word "bad" connotes its regular meaning, the opposite of "good," negative, undesirable, a threat, etc.  :( 

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Chillin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 10:32:02 AM »
And they let him bond out????

:shrug:

The suspect in the Waukesha parade tragedy was out on bond after allegedly running over a woman earlier this month

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/us/what-we-know-about-suspect-in-waukesha-parade-tragedy/index.html

GOOD LUCK, BOWIE!!!

Online thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 10:47:56 AM »
Strike, they've been on this like a fly on bread. I knew when he was announced being black I was like it's A WRAP, buddy. I read that too, Jay. I'm like you let this fool out of jail.

that's all...  :brickwall:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 05:55:11 PM »
And they let him bond out????

:shrug:

The suspect in the Waukesha parade tragedy was out on bond after allegedly running over a woman earlier this month

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/us/what-we-know-about-suspect-in-waukesha-parade-tragedy/index.html
By looking at this dude's photo his attorney will want to use an insanity plea but old boy will fire him and represent himself.  :shrug:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule