News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Child said ain't nobody getting no dam cake  (Read 485 times)

Offline Bearforlife

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Child said ain't nobody getting no dam cake
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 10:38:01 AM »
I don't find this behavior funny at all. Normal for a child to throw a tantrum but the party would've been over, everyone sent home. No cake for you or anyone else thanks to your behavior and all future birthday parties would be on hold until further notice.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • Tell em don’t play w me IM NOT THEM AND WILL NEVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2021, 10:56:25 AM »
I think that's what happened at the end. LOl
Not saying I’m Flawless. But I dam sure don’t tarnish.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2021, 02:56:32 PM »
Y'all so corny!

:shrug: :lol:

How so Cool Breeze?
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2021, 2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2021, 2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2021, 07:38:24 PM »
I don't find this behavior funny at all. Normal for a child to throw a tantrum but the party would've been over, everyone sent home. No cake for you or anyone else thanks to your behavior and all future birthday parties would be on hold until further notice.

But the thing is, the mother was in the wrong for what she did to him. In the long version of the video, he was asked if he wanted his face pushed into the cake and he said no, and went down to take a bite.  They begged him to take another bite as the mother slipped up behind him and pushed his face into the cake.  Now that I got that out of the way, who in the hell eats face cake? If me and my child were at a party and I saw that happen, we getting back in the car and going home. I don't eat food folk done played with.  I'm personally disgusted when I see folk blowing out birthday candles, especially when a very young or very old person does it. Spit be flying every which way.  :no:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 07:41:49 PM by Capler »

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2021, 07:47:41 PM »
Y'all so corny!

:shrug: :lol:

How so Cool Breeze?

Forget the bad child, I feel like I'm the only one here disgusted by the whole ritual of pushing someone's face into food and then serving it. You got crap falling off your face, out of your nose and not to mention dandruff and dust from your head.  :tongue2: But y'all focused on a tantrum.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule