News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: MarxistsTRY TO TAKE FEDRAL RESERVE AS BIDEN WEIGHS WHETHER REAPPOINT POWELL  (Read 337 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Funny when TFG fired Yellen , didn't see this headline. :tiptoe:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Read the article IDIOT. Are you a Marxist?

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

I did.Are you a fool?

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

I did.Are you a fool?

No you're fool for helping to put this fool Biden in office and advance the destrution of this nation. YOU GD FOOL.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

I did.Are you a fool?

No you're fool for helping to put this fool Biden in office and advance the destruction of this nation. YOU GD FOOL.

But you are silent on a coup by the TFG?

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

I did.Are you a fool?

No you're fool for helping to put this fool Biden in office and advance the destruction of this nation. YOU GD FOOL.

But you are silent on a coup by the TFG?

There was a coup like there was Russian collusion. You GD fool.

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.

Capitalist society is made up of two classes—the bourgeoisie, or business owners, who control the means of production, and the proletariat, or workers, whose labor transforms raw commodities into valuable economic goods.
Ordinary laborers, who do not own the means of production, such as factories, buildings, and materials, have little power in the capitalist economic system. Workers are also readily replaceable in periods of high unemployment, further devaluing their perceived worth.
To maximize profits, business owners have an incentive to get the most work out of their laborers while paying them the lowest possible wages. This creates an unfair imbalance between owners and the laborers whose work they exploit for their own gain.
Because workers have little personal stake in the process of production, Marx believed they would become alienated from it (as well as from their own humanity) and resentful toward the business owner.
The bourgeoisie also employ social institutions, including government, media, academia, organized religion,2 and banking and financial systems, as tools and weapons against the proletariat with the goal of maintaining their position of power and privilege.

Ultimately, the inherent inequalities and exploitative economic relations between these two classes will lead to a revolution in which the working class rebels against the bourgeoisie, seizes control of the means of production, and abolishes capitalism.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/marxism.asp

No he is not. I believe he owns a business, so he is not one.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Capitalist society is made up of two classes—the bourgeoisie, or business owners, who control the means of production, and the proletariat, or workers, whose labor transforms raw commodities into valuable economic goods.
Ordinary laborers, who do not own the means of production, such as factories, buildings, and materials, have little power in the capitalist economic system. Workers are also readily replaceable in periods of high unemployment, further devaluing their perceived worth.
To maximize profits, business owners have an incentive to get the most work out of their laborers while paying them the lowest possible wages. This creates an unfair imbalance between owners and the laborers whose work they exploit for their own gain.
Because workers have little personal stake in the process of production, Marx believed they would become alienated from it (as well as from their own humanity) and resentful toward the business owner.
The bourgeoisie also employ social institutions, including government, media, academia, organized religion,2 and banking and financial systems, as tools and weapons against the proletariat with the goal of maintaining their position of power and privilege.

Ultimately, the inherent inequalities and exploitative economic relations between these two classes will lead to a revolution in which the working class rebels against the bourgeoisie, seizes control of the means of production, and abolishes capitalism.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/marxism.asp

No he is not. I believe he owns a business, so he is not one.

I'll take the authors word who penned what I linked on the thread over the BS you posted. By the way are you for the abolition of the capitalist system?

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
I favor capitalism with strong government oversight to prevent situations that lead to the theories of Karl Marx. You are aware that under pure capitalism without oversight, we have this situation. The working conditions that working-class people faced were known to include: long hours of work (12-16 hour shifts), low wages that barely covered the cost of living, dangerous and dirty conditions and workplaces with little or no worker rights.
https://www.historycrunch.com/working-conditions-in-the-industrial-revolution.html#/

Examples of Industrial Revolution Working Conditions
Due to a high unemployment rate, workers were very easily replaceable and had no bargaining power with employers. There was an increase in population and landowners enclosed common village lands, forcing people from the country to go find work.
Wages were very low, women and children received less than half the wages of men and had to work the same amount of time.
There were no unions that could represent workers and the Combination Acts outlawed unionizing or protesting for better Industrial Revolution working condition
Most people worked between 12 and 16 hours per day, six days a week, without any paid holidays or vacation.
Safety hazards were everywhere, machines didn’t have any safety covers or fences and children as young as 5 years old were operating them. Iron workers worked in temperatures of 130 degrees and higher every day. Accidents on the job happened regularly.
People did not have many break times, there was usually only one hour-long break per day
Factories were dusty, dirty and dark – the only light source was sunlight that came in through a few windows. Because the machines ran on steam from fires, there was smoke everywhere. Many people ended up with eye problems and lung diseases.
Small children had to work in coal mines without candles (if the family was too poor to buy candles) and were beaten by miners if they fell asleep. Young girls had to pull sledges or carts with coal all day long, deforming their pelvic bones and causing a lot of deaths during childbirth.
Children did not get any sunlight, physical activity (apart from work) or education, which led to deformities and a shorter than average length.
Should someone get injured on the job and be unable to work, they would be abandoned, wages would be stopped immediately and no medical attendance would be given to them. Injured workers usually lost their jobs and did not get any compensation.
Unlike the country life they were used to, work in a factory was fast-paced and focused on production. No chit chat was allowed and those who still had family in rural areas could not head home to help with the harvest if they wanted to keep their jobs.
https://www.historyonthenet.com/industrial-revolution-working-conditions

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
Before 1874, when Massachusetts passed the nation's first legislation limiting the number of hours women and child factory workers could perform to 10 hours a day, virtually no labor legislation existed in the country. Indeed, it was not until the 1930s that the federal government would become actively involved. Until then, the field was left to the state and local authorities, few of whom were as responsive to the workers as they were to wealthy industrialists.
http://countrystudies.us/united-states/history-82.htm

OS, you thought you never capitialism.

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...

I did.Are you a fool?

OldSport is a "Wife Beater", thus a Fool - c'mon man... 

He has not denied the truth you shared - THANKS...
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
He probably has his own personal My Lai he’s running from.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
He probably has his own personal My Lai he’s running from.

WIMP what do you know about My Lai. You've never been close to shots fired in angry. YOU GD WIMP.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Is that a YES to my comment?

BTW, my draft number was 364. Do you think I was going to volunteer, to later grow old and be like you? YOU GD CRAZY NUT CASE.
You should be getting help for your trauma instead of posting on the internet.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule