News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: A Real Republican Tells It Like It Is.... And it's DANGER!!!  (Read 145 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
A Real Republican Tells It Like It Is.... And it's DANGER!!!
« on: October 16, 2021, 11:17:07 PM »
Y'all,

I look forward to a candid convo re: the warning that Rick Wilson, former Republican, is giving the country.

I was already DEEPLY troubled and worried about the DOJ under Garland.  He has decided to DEFEND some of the most INDEFENSIBLE bullshyt from the #ErraticTrump reign of ERROR, MALFEASANCE and CORRUPTION.... A prime example being continuing to prostitute the DOJ to defend #3TimeLoser45 in a defamation suit deriving from his behavior DECADES before he took office.

So, I am concerned that Merrick Garland

- who seems like a milque toast to me, suitable for the bench but not Attorney General in dangerous times like this -

will not allow the US Atty in DC to INDICT Bannon and any others who ignore or reject a Congressional subpoena.

Will he be another over-the-hill gutless Mueller-type??  (Did y'all see Schiff's assessment of Mueller and his testimony before Congress?  Wow!!!)

Time will tell - and shortly.

We've seen one institution and one "institutionalist" after another fall under the sociopathic spell of the NYC Con Man.  The Republic hangs by a thread NOW, not only in the days leading up to NON-peaceful transfer of power. 

We've seen a presidential transition sabotaged, a coup attempt and encouragement of a violent insurrection in the Capital building.

And now we see the same CONGENITAL LIAR assert that the "real insurrection" was freaking ELECTION DAY.

THAT, however, is not in itself worrying.  What's dangerous, looming and a death threat to the Republic & it's democratic ideals...

(rarely put in full operation, if ever)

...is that with VERY RARE exceptions the gutless GQP officials go along, cheer it on, kiss #3TimeLoser45's ass, or shrivel up in a corner to suck their thumb.  The other thumb is up their ass!!!

And, of course, the Know Nothing #ErraticTrump CULTISTS swallow the Kool Aid by the liter!!  And the militias, Proud Boys, Neo Nazis and Oath Keepers keep stocking up on ammo and kevlar.

But, to make matters worse - IF THAT IS POSSIBLE - Wilson now opines that the G.D. Select Committee is showing signs it is not serious.  I have not personally seen those indications, but Wilson has been ON POINT so often before and has inside access, so I take his warning VERY seriously.

Time will tell....

If Wilson is correct, the country is Fcuked!!

So,... Do y'all think he is an alarmist?

Or, on point in this case?

O0
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 11:20:24 PM by Bison66 »

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: A Real Republican Tells It Like It Is.... And it's DANGER!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 06:47:36 PM »
Nothing will surprise me. I think  if 24 goes according to plan for them there will be massive pushback if its stolen and the rigs play out how the GOP wants.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 04:17:48 PM »
Well,...

It turns out - if not an alarmist - at a minimum, Wilson's Intel was wrong.

The Select Committee on Jan 6th did its job.

Now it is up to DOJ and A.G. Garland to do theirs.

I have my doubts as do others...

I hope my doubts and concerns turn out to be unfounded!

O0

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 04:13:03 AM »
I am thinking about the 1920s when the KKK was at the top of its power nationally-not just the south.

Voices are getting louder about their doubts on Garland.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 07:42:29 AM »
B66 and board:

BOTH Rick Wilson and Glen Kirschner (sp?)^^^ have been sounding the alarm for several years now about the danger to the republic posed by Trump and his authoritarian/Fascist supporters and enablers.

Look, I share the concern raised by these two guys and many others. Merrick Garland is VERY EFFECTIVE as a federal judge to protect the civil and constitutional rights of American citizens. What slimy Mitch McConnell and the creeps in the GOP senate caucus did to scuttle his Supreme Ct nomination bordered on being unconstitutional.

But a forceful and effective federal judge for civil rights does not an effective US Atty Gen make. Guys, the bottomline for me is that if Merrick Garland does not prosecute Steve Bannon and other Trump fascists - including Trump - with force and vigor, then it’s OVAH!!   :shrug:

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 01:13:25 PM »
 :nod:

Teeny and Little

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 06:24:02 PM »
Strike said it...

...But a forceful and effective federal judge for civil rights does not an effective US Atty Gen make. Guys, the bottomline for me is that if Merrick Garland does not prosecute Steve Bannon and other Trump fascists - including Trump - with force and vigor, then it’s OVAH!! 
UNQUOTE

CO-SIGN!!

O0

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule