News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: BIDEN AND KAMALA REJECTED THE VACCINE WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE  (Read 243 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
BIDEN AND KAMALA REJECTED THE VACCINE WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE
« on: October 13, 2021, 01:03:18 PM »
However, when they got the reigns of power...they want to mandate vaccination... WHAT A F...ING JOKE.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: BIDEN AND KAMALA REJECTED THE VACCINE WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 01:12:11 PM »
So? Nobody wanted the crap Trump was pushing, you GD IDIOT!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 01:31:43 PM »

No, you IDIOT. The morons sewed seeds of doubt about the vaccine. You know Black folk population % wise (especially in places like NYC) represent the highest percentage of unvaxxed folk.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 03:40:12 PM »

You got that right...I was skeptical of the vaccine when Trump was in office too that's just the truth. Hell, even he wasn't endorsing it.

I got comfortable with getting vaccinated after millions went before me and docs from the CDC and FDA stood behind it. I never liked the name, but Operation Warp Speed was one thing Trump can get credit for...too bad many of his supporters, and GOP types want nothing do with Trumps vaccine.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2021, 04:06:32 PM »

You got that right...I was skeptical of the vaccine when Trump was in office too that's just the truth. Hell, even he wasn't endorsing it.

I got comfortable with getting vaccinated after millions went before me and docs from the CDC and FDA stood behind it. I never liked the name, but Operation Warp Speed was one thing Trump can get credit for...too bad many of his supporters, and GOP types want nothing do with Trumps vaccine.

Again, you have fallen for the yoke doke by the lamestream media....

Right.... these folk are Trump supporters...

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/a-misleading-narrative-about-the-unvaccinated/

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2021, 04:41:43 PM »
Vaccination Rates

Aug. 24, 2021, 8:49 AM EDT

And here are the American adults who say they’ve already been vaccinated — broken down by demographic group:

Democrats: 88 percent

Independents: 60 percent

Republicans: 55 percent

Republicans who support Trump more than party: 46 percent

Republicans who support party more than Trump: 62 percent

Democratic Sanders-Warren voters: 88 percent

Democratic Biden voters: 87 percent

Biden voters in 2020 general election: 91 percent

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/nbc-news-poll-shows-demographic-breakdown-vaccinated-u-s-n1277514
Trump voters in 2020 general election: 50 percent

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2021, 04:51:33 PM »

You still took Donald John Trump's vaccine.  Be happy.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2021, 08:09:58 PM »
Olds..t and his 'Mini Me' are so PI-TI-FUL.

EVERYBODY KNEW #3TimeLoser45 - the sociopath and serial LIAR - was trying to RUSH the vaccine out before the election, so NATURALLY, folks were a bit skeptical.

When the vaccine was approved through channels, folks who were skeptical took another look.  Most of them, including per the poll, 91% of Biden voters got vaccinated (THANKS, WILDMAN!)....

But GD IDIOT Olds..t and his 'Mini Me' want to skip over ALL OF THAT and try to point the finger at people who largely TOOK the vaccine, while ignoring that it is SUPPORTERS OF #3TimeLoser45 who have the lowest rates of vaccination.

AND ignoring the fact that #ErrarticTrump himself, FIRST, kept secret he was vaccinated, and has since then not strongly pushed folks to take the vaccine.

It's sad. Really.

O0

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2021, 10:04:32 PM »
The first thing I wanted to do was fact check the lying G___D Idiot OS.

Is FALSE!!

Obviously, this K___grow does not know how to do some research before he posts his whack-job articles.

To top it all off, both President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris, having won the popular and electorial college vote to become the 46th Presidential Admin, got their shots WHILE t---p was in office

THIS K----W STILL DON'T GET IT..... DO SOME RESEARCH ... IDIOT...

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2021, 10:32:07 PM »
The first thing I wanted to do was fact check the lying G___D Idiot OS.

Is FALSE!!

Obviously, this K___grow does not know how to do some research before he posts his whack-job articles.

To top it all off, both President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris, having won the popular and electorial college vote to become the 46th Presidential Admin, got their shots WHILE t---p was in office

THIS K----W STILL DON'T GET IT..... DO SOME RESEARCH ... IDIOT...

Prove it.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2021, 10:54:47 PM »
Says Joe Biden and Kamala Harris distrusted COVID-19 vaccines.

Video clips appear to show Joe Biden and Kamala Harris raising doubts about COVID-19 vaccines, but they were raising concerns about the rollout by then-President Donald Trump, not the vaccines themselves.
See the sources for this f

Harris was asked in an Oct. 7, 2020, vice presidential debate if she would take a vaccine if the Trump administration approved one. Referring to the leading government epidemiologist Dr. Anthony Fauci, she said:

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."

In campaign remarks on Sept. 7, 2020, Biden outlined steps he would take to address the pandemic, including masks and contact tracing, adding:

"Charting a clear path of science-based vaccines, free from politics. I get asked the question: ‘If the president announced tomorrow we have a vaccine, would you take it?’ Only if it was completely transparent, that other experts in the country could look at it, only if we knew all of what went into it. Because so far, nothing he’s told us has been true."

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/23/tiktok-posts/biden-harris-doubted-trump-covid-19-vaccines-not-v/

Claim

During the 2020 presidential election campaign, then-Democratic candidate Kamala Harris refused to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and discouraged others from getting the “Trump vaccine.”

Rating:  False

Harris did not refuse to take the vaccine, nor did she discourage others from taking it, but she said she did not trust then-U.S. President Donald Trump’s vaccine rollout policy or his statements about COVID-19. She said she would listen to medical experts such as Dr. Anthony Fauci, but would not take Trump’s word for it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-refuse-trump-vaccine/

« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 10:59:24 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2021, 11:48:11 PM »
Welp... Snopes made wh(?)y out to be the liar she is once again... :snicker

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2021, 06:37:41 AM »
Trump did not start the vaccine Pfizer labs did and they didn't use government money

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule