News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Lt. Governor Stands Firm Against Activist Outrage After He Calls Teaching LGBT  (Read 205 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more     

North Carolina’s Republican lieutenant governor says he will not back down after earning liberal scorn by calling a book of LGBTQ sexual fantasies targeted at children “filth.”

Mark Robinson earned his place as a target of liberal venom during a speech in which he talked about a book called “Gender Queer” that he said was in North Carolina school libraries that includes images of what are either the characters’ gay fantasies or actual acts.

“There’s no reason anybody, anywhere in America should be telling children about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth. Yes, I called it filth,” he said, according to The News and Observer of Raleigh.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more     

North Carolina’s Republican lieutenant governor says he will not back down after earning liberal scorn by calling a book of LGBTQ sexual fantasies targeted at children “filth.”

Mark Robinson earned his place as a target of liberal venom during a speech in which he talked about a book called “Gender Queer” that he said was in North Carolina school libraries that includes images of what are either the characters’ gay fantasies or actual acts.

“There’s no reason anybody, anywhere in America should be telling children about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth. Yes, I called it filth,” he said, according to The News and Observer of Raleigh.

My thread was entitled "God Bless NC Lt. Governor. Y, did you see the response of these K----s following my posting of the good NC Lt Governor's facebook or you tube stream? Maybe, these rascals want their impressionable minors introduced to anal sex and fellatio. These morans castigated the Lt. Governor saying in otherwords it's none of his business to speak out about this kind of filth being presented or available in primary or secondary public school.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 11:46:44 AM by oldsport »

Offline Nomenclature

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Kids aren't being taught anal sex in school you dimwit.  :no:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

No, you're the dimwit. Did you the books and materials found available in NC public schools... YOU'RE GD IDIOT. I askd you and the rest like you a question... You decide to evade the issue. You GD Fool.

Offline Nomenclature

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

No, you're the dimwit. Did you the books and materials found available in NC public schools... YOU'RE GD IDIOT. I askd you and the rest like you a question... You decide to evade the issue. You GD Fool.

Books being available in a library isn't the same as the book being taught in a classroom.

Do you think criticially?

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Books being available in a library isn't the same as the book being taught in a classroom.

Yes, how do you know the books were not available in the classroom? YOU GD FOOL. Besides, this type filth should not be available in a public primary or secondary school - PERIOD... YOU GD MORON. Or do you believe this type material should be available in public primary or secondary school libary or in a classroom book shelf? Your answer will tell me something about you.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 01:11:14 PM by oldsport »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Hey Nomenclature....Give your GD answer.... YOU DAMN IDIOT... even if the book was in libary would you want your son or daughter picking up these pieces of filth by accident or being given it by someone in the school?

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Yes, how do you know the books were not available in the classroom? YOU GD FOOL. Besides, this type filth should not be available in a public primary or secondary school - PERIOD... YOU GD MORON. Or do you believe this type material should be available in public primary or secondary school libary or in a classroom book shelf? Your answer will tell me something about you.

I saw a local news report about this and the Lt. Governor yesterday. It gave the exact number of books (less than you can count on your two hands) in Wake County school libraries...and explained that the books were available but not used for instruction in class rooms.

This like many other GOP actives is a "manufactured crisis", dude held a press conference because GOP operatives need something, anything to be upset about...this is Mr. Potato head 2.0

Is this how the Lt. Gov is positioning himself for a run at the Governors chair? What a clown.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

I saw a local news report about this and the Lt. Governor yesterday. It gave the exact number of books (less than you can count on your two hands) in Wake County school libraries...and explained that the books were available but not used for instruction in class rooms.

This like many other GOP actives is a "manufactured crisis", dude held a press conference because GOP operatives need something, anything to be upset about...this is Mr. Potato head 2.0

Is this how the Lt. Gov is positioning himself for a run at the Governors chair? What a clown.

You poor brainwashed fool... Just like there's no crisi of illegal crossings at the border. I feel sorry for you.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

You poor brainwashed fool... Just like there's no crisi of illegal crossings at the border. I feel sorry for you.

:nono2: No. You're just plain sorry... :nod:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

He made those statements in June.  Now the liberal is manufacturing the crisis. 

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
He was doing what his  NC GOP handlers told him to do.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
He was doing what his  NC GOP handlers told him to do.

Wrong.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule