News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: SUPPLY CHAIN SHORTAGES _ YOU GD IDIOTS....THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR....  (Read 493 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Re: SUPPLY CHAIN SHORTAGES _ YOU GD IDIOTS....THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR....
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2021, 04:51:24 PM »

Right. You Dumb ass....

Joe Biden Unable to Meet ‘Major Challenges’ on Clogged Ports and Snarled Supply Chains

Hold on a minute, Mr. Coonservative...

Explain how it's a government problem.

I thought all the ports operated under private enterprise....

Isn't that the system you tell us all the time is the answer to all issues.  How come your rich "friends" can't handle the problems?

O0

You can bet this wouldn't have happened on Trump's watch... IDIOT. I am just praying America can hang together until 2024.
[/quote]

Yeah, right!!

We could've counted on the GD IDIOT who said, "The Federal government is NOT a shipping agent!"

:lmao:     :lmao:      :lmao:      :lmao:

O0

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2021, 04:58:28 PM »
Interesting oldsport the village idiot will cite a political website on supply chain.Not WSJ, or Financial Time, both conservative btw.

MAybe the problem is world manufacturers using China and Vietnam as the worlds factory. :tiptoe:

^^^This!
"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.  Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education."

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

~Martin Luther King,

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2021, 06:25:03 PM »
Y'all,

I KNOW Olds..t has already abandoned his own thread AGAIN because his little "point" is ONCE AGAIN ravaged by reality.

But here is an article from Nov 2020 when his "stable genius" who wouldn't let this happen, was still in office:

US Air and Ocean Ports Facing Compromised Schedule Reliability
With a surge of imports along with labor and chassis shortages, major delays are being seen at air and ocean ports across the United States.

The United States has seen a surge of imports from Asia coming into the ports on the West Coast. The increase in volumes, along with labor and chassis shortages have contributed to ongoing, unprecedented congestion and backlogs.

The congestion is now being felt at air and sea ports across the U.S., due to compounding factors. While we are currently in peak season, there was also a backlog of freight from around the world due to the coronavirus situation.
https://www.dsv.com/en-us/about-dsv/press/news/us/2020/11/port-delays-across-us

Of course, at THAT time, #3TimeLoser45's fragile ego was so damaged by his loss in November, and he was engaged in his PI-TI-FUL failed coup, so....

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2021, 07:49:49 PM »
So, you GD IDIOT Olds..t, what did your sociopathic, inveterate LIAR do to resolve that supply chain issue back in 2020??

Here's what President Biden has done to address the issue.

He had ALREADY set up a supply-chain task force.

TODAY, he announced big changes that major companies, major west coast ports and workers have agreed to implement.

Biden enlists Target, Walmart to fix bottlenecks threatening holiday sales
President Joe Biden on Wednesday urged the private sector to help ease supply chain blockages that are threatening to disrupt the U.S. holiday season and said the White House plans a nationwide overhaul of the clogged system.

Biden said the Port of Los Angeles would join the Port of Long Beach, two of the country's busiest, in expanding round-the-clock operations to unload an estimated 500,000 containers waiting on cargo ships offshore.

Walmart (WMT.N), Target (TGT.N) and other big retailers would also expand their overnight operations at the ports to try to meet delivery needs, Biden said. read more

It is a "big first step" to revamping supply chains in the United States, the world's biggest consumer market, Biden said, adding the government would be heavily involved.

"If federal support is needed, I'll direct all appropriate action, and if the private sector doesn’t step up, we’re going to call them out and ask them to act,” the president said in remarks at the White House.

The broader goal, he said, is to address long-standing weaknesses in the U.S. supply chain.

The stop-and-start nature of the pandemic has snarled global supply chains that are optimized for just-in-time movements of goods.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-cite-progress-unsnarling-supply-chain-meeting-with-labor-industry-2021-10-13/

WD#ETD??

O0

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2021, 09:21:02 PM »
Biden announced new measures today to help ease the supply chain crisis.

Longer port hours: Biden announced the Port of Los Angeles will move to 24/7 service, bringing it into line with operations at the Port of Long Beach, which is already working on a 24/7 schedule.

The private sector is also taking action: Biden met with senior officials and stakeholders to discuss collective efforts to address global transportation bottlenecks and then deliver remarks on Wednesday. Port operators, truckers' associations, labor unions and executives from Walmart, FedEx, UPS, and Target attended the talks. He said that Walmart

Efforts to boost the number of truck drivers: Officials also said the federal government is working with state Departments of Motor Vehicles to help increase the issuance of commercial drivers licenses in an effort to boost the number of truck drivers in the country.

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/supply-chain-issues-biden-10-13-21/index.html

Now that is leadership.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2021, 09:56:45 AM »
CNN on Supply Chain Crisis: Consumers Can’t Expect to Shop Like Pre-Pandemic ‘Before Times

ANOTHER BIDEN FAILURE...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/12/cnn-on-supply-chain-crisis-consumers-cant-expect-to-shop-like-pre-pandemic-before-times/
This started under Trump. Biden is fixing an issue that was around for years, but it took covid to expose the weakness in the supply chain. Biden is resolving that issue.

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2021, 07:30:12 PM »
OS, it is a global supply chain issue. :tiptoe:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2021, 08:37:22 AM »
OS, it is a global supply chain issue. :tiptoe:
:nono2: Bruh, it makes no sense trying to reason with a total and complete idiot moron that constantly believe the lies D'whyteman is feeding him.  :no:

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2021, 09:58:58 AM »
Board,

Some transparency.  My background is supply chain. I have a masters in the subject. I've met the directors of both the ports of  Los Angeles and Long Beach  at events in LA.
 Sure you can have relief at the ports but that bottleneck only moves to the intermodel part of the supply chain. Roads, distribution centers etc. Oh and there is the drivers shortage. Translation this may be with us for awhile.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2021, 10:40:30 AM »
Board,

Some transparency.  My background is supply chain. I have a masters in the subject. I've met the directors of both the ports of  Los Angeles and Long Beach  at events in LA.
 Sure you can have relief at the ports but that bottleneck only moves to the intermodel part of the supply chain. Roads, distribution centers etc. Oh and there is the drivers shortage. Translation this may be with us for awhile.

B4L, I'm thinking about the reefers that come in from SE Asia with seafood. Those trailers need fuel to run those reefers and being that they're sitting offshore for long periods of time, you gotta know that at some point they're going to shut down after running out of fuel. Satellite technology affords companies to monitor fuel, temp, location, etc. on each container of goods they ship. They have to know. I'm also thinking of the loss of those goods and the cost to the insurers. There are a lot of moving part to the supply chain as you well knnow.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2021, 10:53:30 AM »
Board,

B4L, I'm thinking about the reefers that come in from SE Asia with seafood. Those trailers need fuel to run those reefers and being that they're sitting offshore for long periods of time, you gotta know that at some point they're going to shut down after running out of fuel. Satellite technology affords companies to monitor fuel, temp, location, etc. on each container of goods they ship. They have to know. I'm also thinking of the loss of those goods and the cost to the insurers. There are a lot of moving part to the supply chain as you well knnow.

Yep,

You are correct. Also some ships have literally been abandoned because crews have not been paid. But thats really on the hush hush.Others cant pay the fees or the demurage.They've been left out to dry.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2021, 05:57:08 PM »
Whew... :no:

Teeny and Little

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2021, 07:04:52 PM »
Board,

I have a question is the supply chain private or federal gov't controlled. I can't believe that the GOP are calling for more government oversight.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2021, 09:16:53 PM »
Board,

I have a question is the supply chain private or federal gov't controlled. I can't believe that the GOP are calling for more government oversight.

Cats, when all is going their way and smooth, they wish government would disappear. But they start feeling the pain of the hiccups, then they want government to step in and takeover. Case in point, every since the GOP took over the state of Florida, they've cut corporate taxes to the point that there is little to no money education infrastructure, disaster relief, etc. The utility tax that went into the PECO fund all but dried up, yet utilities raised rates and pocketed that money.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2021, 10:44:08 PM »
Board,

OH, YES YOU CAN!!!

They - the GQP - don't have a monopoly on HYPOCRISY, but they own a controlling interest!!

O0

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule