News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Missing us yet?  (Read 1810 times)

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Missing us yet?
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2021, 01:35:35 PM »
Bottom line is, you guys aren’t good at all. You go to the wire with a D2 school and you mad at us.

If my memory is correct, this same DII WSSU school beat ya'll the last time we played. In fact, DII WSSU has beaten A&T many times in the last 30 years. And ya'll have been running from us with excesses for ten years. So go sit down and tell those new aggies lies about their past.

4. We have played 14x since 1991 and you have won 4. That's a 4-10 record you are bragging about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Carolina_A%26T%E2%80%93Winston-Salem_State_rivalry

We haven't ran. The people who run your athletic department made ridiculous demands. We laughed. And said let us know when your logical. Apparently new blood understands how this works and WSSU is back on the schedule.

That's you losing to a DII team four times, including the last time we played.

Are the rams really trying to run smack on an AGGIE-eagle thread.

Y'all need to shut up when grown people are talking. Nobody cares about what happened 10, 20, and 30 years ago. The rams are only relevant when you talking about AGGIES or eagles. Go on somewhere until we ask call for you...and when we call, you better come running.

Online Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2021, 01:43:34 PM »
Bottom line is, you guys aren’t good at all. You go to the wire with a D2 school and you mad at us.

If my memory is correct, this same DII WSSU school beat ya'll the last time we played. In fact, DII WSSU has beaten A&T many times in the last 30 years. And ya'll have been running from us with excesses for ten years. So go sit down and tell those new aggies lies about their past.

4. We have played 14x since 1991 and you have won 4. That's a 4-10 record you are bragging about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Carolina_A%26T%E2%80%93Winston-Salem_State_rivalry

We haven't ran. The people who run your athletic department made ridiculous demands. We laughed. And said let us know when your logical. Apparently new blood understands how this works and WSSU is back on the schedule.

Glad you posted that link. Look at the location of those games. It has always been a home and home from the begging of time. You stopped because you got sucky sucky and we got better and better. Now that you think we are weak again you schedule a game. What punks ya'll are. Your link proves you are scared. What change that makes it that you can't come to Winston. Punks, PUNKS.

We actually stopped coming to your stadium because the MEAC passed a rule that starting in 2000, you can only play 1 D2 school. We choose NCCU. Once NCCU became members of the MEAC , we played u again but we said we weren't coming back to Winston. And then u came to the MEAC , and we came to Winston.

You left and now we are back to the status quo. Either come to Greensboro or don't play us. It's really just that simple.

NCCU ain't coming to Winston either FYI. Neither is any FCS school. But ya'll will figure it out

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2021, 01:51:56 PM »
WSSU just need to stop playing and come on back to D1-FCS and the MEAC. Point blank.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Online Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2021, 01:57:42 PM »

We have played 14x since 1991 and you have won 4. That's a 4-10 record you are bragging about

8 of those 10 were Hayes beating his "son" Kermit.  I recall the last two being competitive and y'all about had a stroke that we stayed on the field with you. Then again, the other two were by Fobbs.  :o

You HAVE run!

The requests were logical based on attendance and the $$$$ to be made. "New blood" was a bunch of Eagles and an Aggie doing the negotiating for us. They knew not what they were doing or you would be paying us "right" in 24.

A&T has no control of who WSSU hires as it coach. We had Fobbs. We make no excuse for his piss poor leadership.

If WSSU isn't happy with the contract, get your administration to pull out of it. Seems pretty simple to me.

Ya'll need to accept we aren't coming back to Bowman Gray ever and we aren't playing at a neutral site. If u want to play us , play us under our terms or don't play us at all 

Offline AggieManiac704

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2021, 02:14:23 PM »
@Bluedog. This game won’t be even close. If we lose to these clowns , I will wear a Trump Hat to GHOE for the next 5 years and give away free food at my tailgate. Then I will stop my annual funds to A&T and switch my money over to NCCU for 5 years. I might even double up on the amount.

Yo tailgate on the strip or inside the game zone? asking for my drunken stomach  :lmao:

Online Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2021, 02:28:00 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2021, 03:20:15 PM »

That's you losing to a DII team four times, including the last time we played.

Are the rams really trying to run smack on an AGGIE-eagle thread.

Y'all need to shut up when grown people are talking. Nobody cares about what happened 10, 20, and 30 years ago. The rams are only relevant when you talking about AGGIES or eagles. Go on somewhere until we ask call for you...and when we call, you better come running.

Maybe I missed something. Who exactly are ya'll relevant to other than NCCU and WSSU. I know there is a Shaw Bear and "one" eagle that's always whipping your butts, but that's it. Both WSSU and NCCU is your biggest draws and you act like schools outside of us give a damnnnn about ya'll. Now that you are sellouts, not many eagles or Rams care about ya'll.

An 0-2  a&t team still acting like you are the HBCU's Alabama. What a joke.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2021, 03:33:08 PM »
WSSU just need to stop playing and come on back to D1-FCS and the MEAC. Point blank.
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline grillmaster33

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2021, 05:24:02 PM »
When NCCU beats NCAT this weekend..

:tiptoe:

Ha.  I hope not.  But I’m not going to talk trash cause we are still winless! 
North Carolina A&T is The #1 HBCU in the nation, by US News & World Report.

Offline grillmaster33

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2021, 05:28:23 PM »

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2021, 05:46:22 PM »
@Bluedog. This game won’t be even close. If we lose to these clowns , I will wear a Trump Hat to GHOE for the next 5 years and give away free food at my tailgate. Then I will stop my annual funds to A&T and switch my money over to NCCU for 5 years. I might even double up on the amount.
You is a damn fool ! LOL !!

I think we will win, but I know any given Saturday chit happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2021, 05:52:44 PM »
The Spartan speaks the truth. They need to put a plan together and make it happen. They always talking about yesteryear and how things used to be. How A&T and central are their biggest rivals…want to be our equals, but everyone knows the deal.

A FCS wssu would be on A&Ts schedule in all sports and we would travel to Winston for away games.

Rejoin the MEAC and get the AGGIES and birds on your schedule every year…the. All in state OOC games like Elon, WCU, etc.

Make it happen.

Offline grillmaster33

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2021, 07:34:46 PM »
I agree.  I honestly love the WSSU and the the Norfolk fans.  Games with both are always fun. 

The Spartan speaks the truth. They need to put a plan together and make it happen. They always talking about yesteryear and how things used to be. How A&T and central are their biggest rivals…want to be our equals, but everyone knows the deal.

A FCS wssu would be on A&Ts schedule in all sports and we would travel to Winston for away games.

Rejoin the MEAC and get the AGGIES and birds on your schedule every year…the. All in state OOC games like Elon, WCU, etc.

Make it happen.

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2021, 07:58:22 PM »
The MEAC sucks without us. I went to the NCCU game and if this NCCU team is the best there is, this season will be a waste. This means that Catawba would beat NCCU really bad.

I would hope that A&T fans would not become arrogant because they are rubbing elbows with white folk. Truth be told, A&T hasn’t won a game this year so I’m not sure where the arrogance comes from. If I remember correctly, it was Morgan State from the MEAC who physically manhandled the Aggies the last two times they played. IJs  :shrug:

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2021, 08:08:04 PM »

Saving this because it will disappear come Saturday
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule