News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Liberal host torched for labeling GOP 'COVID-loving death cult' in bizarre rant  (Read 108 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more

MSNBC host Joy Reid became the focus of intense criticism Wednesday over a bizarre rant that Republicans loved the coronavirus, wanted it pumping through their veins, and they were a "creepy little COVID-loving death cult."

"OK, we get it! COVID is the precious and you love it. You love COVID so much you want it to spread into schools, at the office, in the Walmart, on the cruise ships and in the club," Reid said. "That great spongy ball with the red spikes, you want it pumping through your veins with an Ivermectin chaser. Why do you love it do dadgum so much? We have absolutely no bloody idea."

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
???…….ok, let me jump in right now because Joy is NOT the problem, these IDIOTS pushing these stupid vaccine conspiracies ARE the problem.

So Fox News trying to make Joy the “boogeyman” is straight up, right-wing racist bullshyt. Wanted to get this in because the purpose of posting this story on onnidan is to trigger Joy haters/detractors on THIS board.

I like Joy and hope she doesn’t back down one inch in her denunciation of these GOP, right-wing fools.  :clap:

Offline Nomenclature

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Both parties have an affinity for COVID, but the GOP does everything in its power to enable the virus to kill and maim as many people as possible.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
The Government Of Trinidad And Tobago Has Responded To Nicki Minaj's Claim About A Cousin's Friend's Swollen Testicles

"As we stand now, there is absolutely no reported such side effect or adverse event of testicular swelling in Trinidad," Trinidad and Tobago Health Minister Dr. Terrence Deyalsingh said Wednesday morning. "Unfortunately, we wasted so much time yesterday running down this false claim."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/salvadorhernandez/nicki-minaj-cousin-friend-swollen-testicles-health

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
She is a TV host, so her commentary if colorful. Not really my taste, but you got to get past that and look at the truth of what she is saying.

This is cult like behavior. To prove their allegiance to Trump, and right wing thought, and GOP causes these people are willing to get sick and die.

That's insane. 

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
They're  just mad at her because she's been calling them out for their part in this insanity of the useful idiots since day one. Now it's on full display for everyone to see.

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships
Bowl Appearances:16 record 13-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Online FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
It was an over-the-top way to say it.

BUT

She DANG sure ain't wrong. It is the truth. A lot of these mentally-stunted weirdos lllleeeeeaaaaaan into Covid and almost dare it to come take them. Then, when it does, they wanna talk about, well I didn't think it was real?

WHAT?

Please.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
y04,

. . . . . . . . . . W H A T   D I D   S H E    S A Y    T H A T   W A S    W R O N G? ? ? ? . . . . . . . .
O0
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 06:23:18 PM by Bison66 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule