News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Jewell Jones, Michigan state rep, found with handcuff key inside jail: sheriff  (Read 56 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more   

Michigan state Rep. Jewell Jones faced additional felony charges Wednesday after the Democrat allegedly was found in possession of a handcuff key after he was arrested Tuesday due to his bond being revoked from a prior arrest.

He was arraigned Wednesday on charges of attempting to escape custody while awaiting a felony trial and bringing a weapon into jail, according to The Detroit News.

"This guy is a real piece of work, and an embarrassment to all elected officials, and I believe he thinks somehow the laws do not apply to him," Livingston County Sheriff Michael Murphy said, FOX 2 of Detroit reported. "More than that, I am mad. Had the handcuff key ended in an injury to my staff or another inmate I am not sure what I would have done, as my primary responsibility is the safety and security  of my staff and inmates."
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :lol:........can someone explain to this negro grandfather how homeboy even gained ACCESS to the handcuff key?  What kind of Mickey Mouse jail is this?  :lol:

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Livingston County is lily-white. The idea of Jewell Jones having a key to the jail there is a joke at best... ::)

Teeny and Little

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
:lol:........can someone explain to this negro grandfather how homeboy even gained ACCESS to the handcuff key?  What kind of Mickey Mouse jail is this?  :lol:

Handcuff key is nothing.  Someone snuck a pistol into the Cumberland County jail a few years ago.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule