News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Not many dogs barking these days  (Read 1337 times)

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Not many dogs barking these days
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2021, 08:37:58 AM »
The scholarship differential makes all the difference in the world, especially for the second half. I do believe that we, as FCS schools, need these games, because, in addition to our kids wanting to play the games, we need the funds. Other PWC conferences do the same thing. They just so happen to win a few more games, like Jacksonville State beating Florida State in the last few seconds.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2021, 08:52:41 AM »
The scholarship differential makes all the difference in the world, especially for the second half. I do believe that we, as FCS schools, need these games, because, in addition to our kids wanting to play the games, we need the funds. Other PWC conferences do the same thing. They just so happen to win a few more games, like Jacksonville State beating Florida State in the last few seconds.
FCS schools have beaten FBS schools.

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2021, 08:54:51 AM »
55 has a point.  The truth hurts.  Enjoy the BS and take us off your schedule.  You know, yawl with the big schools and all.

I mean if you want to cut off your nose to spite your face, then whatever.
Yep the crazy train has left the station. The bird said take them off our schedule like they were not at the table signing the same contracts we did.

We welcome playing other HBCUs…and our fellow HBCUSWant to play A&T.

Since going to the BS we signed SCSU, NCCU, WSSU, NSU…the list will get longer and longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is Shaw? Where are you games in Winston. You use to play a full schedule of black folks. Ask yourself, would any of the BS schools hire a black Athletic Director and let him move his team to the MEAC? You Aggies see only what they want you to see. When you hear the first N word from their fans a light will turn on.... maybe. We don't have enough of our culture left to give any of it away. America hates us and uses us for its gain... not ours.

We haven't scheduled Shaw...A&T reduced the number of D2 schools we play years ago. As I recall, the last time we played Shaw Rod Broadway was coach. He liked to have a D2 warm up game at the start of the season...I like the idea of a warm up game (Especially seeing we are warm ups for FBS schools), but don't expect to see lots of D2 programs on our schedule.

We recently signed a 2 game deal with WSSU right? You know full well why we aren't playing any games in Winston. The rams are a D2 school and A&T is D1. We are in a higher division, and the common practice is for the lower division school to take a payout and travel to the higher division school...and that is exactly with the rams are doing.

I have no idea what any of the other BS schools would do or who they would hire.

Yes, yes, I know...we AGGIES are blind, we are helpless sheep that are being led around. We are being fooled...sellouts, and all that other stuff. Our research on the issue if flawed, we moved to quickly, we have no idea what we are doing, we have poor leadership, etc.

We will be disrespected by their fans...we are giving away our culture...we are no longer a HBCU. They are using US to destroy US.

This country is full of boogiemen and conspiracy theories right now.

You need to ask yourself what is really at the core of your A&T hate, because it is not pretty.

Everything you have said is not correct. I just don't have time to explain to such an uninformed person.

Lol, you calling someone uninformed  may be the most outlandish and hypocritical thing you've ever typed. Puts me in the mind of Trump calling Biden "low iq".

:crazy:

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2021, 09:34:47 AM »
55 has a point.  The truth hurts.  Enjoy the BS and take us off your schedule.  You know, yawl with the big schools and all.

I mean if you want to cut off your nose to spite your face, then whatever.
Yep the crazy train has left the station. The bird said take them off our schedule like they were not at the table signing the same contracts we did.

We welcome playing other HBCUs…and our fellow HBCUSWant to play A&T.

Since going to the BS we signed SCSU, NCCU, WSSU, NSU…the list will get longer and longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is Shaw? Where are you games in Winston. You use to play a full schedule of black folks. Ask yourself, would any of the BS schools hire a black Athletic Director and let him move his team to the MEAC? You Aggies see only what they want you to see. When you hear the first N word from their fans a light will turn on.... maybe. We don't have enough of our culture left to give any of it away. America hates us and uses us for its gain... not ours.

We haven't scheduled Shaw...A&T reduced the number of D2 schools we play years ago. As I recall, the last time we played Shaw Rod Broadway was coach. He liked to have a D2 warm up game at the start of the season...I like the idea of a warm up game (Especially seeing we are warm ups for FBS schools), but don't expect to see lots of D2 programs on our schedule.

We recently signed a 2 game deal with WSSU right? You know full well why we aren't playing any games in Winston. The rams are a D2 school and A&T is D1. We are in a higher division, and the common practice is for the lower division school to take a payout and travel to the higher division school...and that is exactly with the rams are doing.

I have no idea what any of the other BS schools would do or who they would hire.

Yes, yes, I know...we AGGIES are blind, we are helpless sheep that are being led around. We are being fooled...sellouts, and all that other stuff. Our research on the issue if flawed, we moved to quickly, we have no idea what we are doing, we have poor leadership, etc.

We will be disrespected by their fans...we are giving away our culture...we are no longer a HBCU. They are using US to destroy US.

This country is full of boogiemen and conspiracy theories right now.

You need to ask yourself what is really at the core of your A&T hate, because it is not pretty.

Everything you have said is not correct. I just don't have time to explain to such an uninformed person.

Lol, you calling someone uninformed  may be the most outlandish and hypocritical thing you've ever typed. Puts me in the mind of Trump calling Biden "low iq".

:crazy:

I love you man.

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2021, 10:03:54 AM »
I'm just shocked at how popular A&T topics are.  ​:shrug:

Folks sure have some strong opinions about what's going on in Greensboro. Strange thing is, it's not even the Aggies...nevermind.

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2021, 08:50:41 AM »

Oh I know that. They (FCS PWC) still win more FCS-FBS matchups than our HBCUs do. Of course there are more FCS PWCs than HBCU FCSs.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2021, 08:58:28 AM »

Oh I know that. They (FCS PWC) still win more FCS-FBS matchups than our HBCUs do. Of course there are more FCS PWCs than HBCU FCSs.

I agree.

Also, we keep comparing ourselves as if the playing fields have become even. The fact that we have to have HBCUs is an indication that we are working on different levels. We have always done the best with what we have. Some of us think that a little success makes us one of them...they are wrong. Our goal should be to pull ourselves up as best as possible until America is ready to give us a fair chance. None of those school would be better than us if it was not for "us" making them better.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule