News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Not many dogs barking these days  (Read 1640 times)

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Not many dogs barking these days
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2021, 03:06:50 PM »
For the past two years every other thread, on this forum, was about those Aggies from Greensboro. They constantly bragged about how they were levels better than the rest of the HBCU world. Now what. I here crickets coming out of Greensboro. These guys let the worst team in the ACC toy with them. Apparently beating an extremely week Kent State, or the weakest ECU ever got to their heads. Now if I come across sounding happy they got stomped  last night, it's because I  am very happy.
I'm guessing that only two or three will continue to post... but only for awhile. The so called "HBCUs Alabama", will become jokes as soon as this year. They be begging to come back to the MEAC. In three years they'll will begging to play WSSU in Winston. Just watch.

Sellouts.

Bro, you seriously need to seek professional help. I've been on this message board since 1999 and I don't think I've ever seen one person this obsessed.
Win,lose or draw Aggies will always be around. By the way, were you even aware your team won on Saturday?

^^^^This Right Here^^^^

Opened the thread to see what the two pages of fuss was about...You have got to be kidding me! Ram55, what is it with you and your obsession with all things A&T. What happened to you man? What causes you blood to boil at the sight or mention of A&T, Aggies, Blue & Gold, etc.

You know we not gonna stop being great just because it upsets you.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2021, 03:52:28 PM »
THOSE DOGS HAVE NOTHING TO  BE ASHAMED .I was there.   Duke ran a hurry up offense, ( NCCU ran on Alcorn)knowing A&T bench was not deep enough to sustain aggressions from its platooning o- line.  That 25 seconds meant nothing to Duke

So the "Aggie wannabe" crawls from under his rock. NCCU should band you from calling yourself a bird.

I am drawing up the paper work..   He loves praising those aggies for some reason.   :shrug:
Lol....

11 BCNC
19 SWAC Championships
Bowl Appearances:16 record 13-3 Heritage Bowl 4 - 2

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2021, 04:52:19 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline AntonioM229

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2021, 05:15:51 PM »
I'm just tired of seeing HBCUs get out coached by pwcs.  A&T held their own in the first half, but the Duke staff was studying them like they were a specimen under a microscope. They came back in the second, put the plan in place and blew them away. Is it staffing, lack of skilled staff, I don't get it. It happens most of the time when HBCUs play pwcs. We do ok in the first half but then..... :o
It all boils down to them having more talent. The team with the most talent will always win most of the time!  Anyway, Duke is a D1 FBS team. It isn't a surprise that Duke beat A&T because they are in a higher division than A&T. They were supposed to win the game!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 10:10:18 AM by AntonioM229 »

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2021, 05:04:16 AM »
I agree with you Strike. I never hear/read of PWC’s talking/writing as much negative bullshyt about their peer schools as much as I do here on this site or other places. Sometimes we are our own enemy. I love my G-Ram but I won’t really start talking BS until we start going deep in the Playoffs and win big or just win against other top notch programs. And I’m talking about programs that are consistently in the playoffs and winning..We have to do more in every phase of the game offensively and defensively. Every position on the team including coaching must be top notch or they will be exposed and exploited and we will lose out most times.

You must not have been on any other sports fan forum or message board  :lmao:

Here go look around anygivensaturady.com
:lmao: You are not lying because those white folks are worse than HBCU's. They hate each other.

Clearly he's never been on PackPride; their animosity and digging to uncover dirt on the Tar Heels nearly jeopardized every school in the Triangle, including Central.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2021, 07:54:30 AM »
I'm just tired of seeing HBCUs get out coached by pwcs.  A&T held their own in the first half, but the Duke staff was studying them like they were a specimen under a microscope. They came back in the second, put the plan in place and blew them away. Is it staffing, lack of skilled staff, I don't get it. It happens most of the time when HBCUs play pwcs. We do ok in the first half but then..... :o
It all boils down to them having more talent. The more talented team will always win most of the time! Anyway, Duke is a D1 FBS team. It isn't a surprise that Duke beat A&T because they are in a higher division than A&T. They were supposed to win the game!
Pardon???? :shrug:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2021, 08:40:22 AM »
I'm an NSU SPARTAN fo real, but I thought we were all praising WSSU being one win away from (was it reaching for or winning?) the D2 football championship? I don't remember any AGGIES putting WSSU down at that time. I could be wrong, but WSSU had their chests sticking out proudly, beating that Texas team, so I just fail to see why some fans come for A&T so hard?
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2021, 09:23:47 AM »
I'm an NSU SPARTAN fo real, but I thought we were all praising WSSU being one win away from (was it reaching for or winning?) the D2 football championship? I don't remember any AGGIES putting WSSU down at that time. I could be wrong, but WSSU had their chests sticking out proudly, beating that Texas team, so I just fail to see why some fans come for A&T so hard?

punchy - The HBCU is the educational, social, cultural, and economic engine for the black community of every city they are located. As a kid, I grew up watching WSSU playing other HBCUs. These games were the only place where I could see blacks supporting blacks on a somewhat large level. This inspired me to attend an HBCU. This family of HBCUs is what gave me my black consciousness. A&T betrayal is far more than just sports. They are our biggest and one of our best. The idea that they think they are too good to associate and support other black institutions is mind boggling to me.

ANALOGY – Poor black boy grows up in a single parent household. Everybody in his life is poor, but supported his growth into a man. He constantly says that when he grows up and gets rich, he would help his family and community. He grows up and become rich and then he marries a white girl that takes his money and social life. All the people that supported him are left behind.

I truly believe that most, if not all, the aggies on this forum are very good people. In fact, I hate that they think I'm talking about them instead of the institution they attended. They grew up with all their pride, black pride. Why they are supporting the decision to give back to white people all that they have accomplished is amazing to me. After more than 400 years of others telling us what to do you would think that we would want our own. To do what it took to make it work.

Offline A&T AGGIE 96

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2021, 12:25:17 PM »
A betrayal…are you serious man. We changed conferences…we didn’t stop being an HBCU.

You really think AGGIES believe we are too good to support Black people or Black institutions or organizations.

You way off the deep end Ram 55…you have take. A one way ticket to crazy town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2021, 02:20:45 PM »
We’re chilling in Aggieland with 2 weeks of live game tape for the first time in 2 years.

While we aren’t 1-1 or 2-0, our football team isn’t in dire straits. We have 2 weeks to prepare for NCCU and we won’t be a push over.

It is what it is. Our fortunes are in front of us and we control our own destiny.

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2021, 02:55:03 PM »
55 has a point.  The truth hurts.  Enjoy the BS and take us off your schedule.  You know, yawl with the big schools and all. 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2021, 03:05:40 PM »
55 has a point.  The truth hurts.  Enjoy the BS and take us off your schedule.  You know, yawl with the big schools and all.

I mean if you want to cut off your nose to spite your face, then whatever.

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2021, 03:33:00 PM »

punchy - The HBCU is the educational, social, cultural, and economic engine for the black community of every city they are located. As a kid, I grew up watching WSSU playing other HBCUs. These games were the only place where I could see blacks supporting blacks on a somewhat large level. This inspired me to attend an HBCU. This family of HBCUs is what gave me my black consciousness. A&T betrayal is far more than just sports. They are our biggest and one of our best. The idea that they think they are too good to associate and support other black institutions is mind boggling to me.

ANALOGY – Poor black boy grows up in a single parent household. Everybody in his life is poor, but supported his growth into a man. He constantly says that when he grows up and gets rich, he would help his family and community. He grows up and become rich and then he marries a white girl that takes his money and social life. All the people that supported him are left behind.

I truly believe that most, if not all, the aggies on this forum are very good people. In fact, I hate that they think I'm talking about them instead of the institution they attended. They grew up with all their pride, black pride. Why they are supporting the decision to give back to white people all that they have accomplished is amazing to me. After more than 400 years of others telling us what to do you would think that we would want our own. To do what it took to make it work.

OK, I can respect that analogy and opinion.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2021, 04:40:14 PM »
We’re chilling in Aggieland with 2 weeks of live game tape for the first time in 2 years.

While we aren’t 1-1 or 2-0, our football team isn’t in dire straits. We have 2 weeks to prepare for NCCU and we won’t be a push over.

It is what it is. Our fortunes are in front of us and we control our own destiny.

No I am not crazy. I would be saying the same thing about WSSU if we lost our way. All that marching this past summer should have opened our eyes... especially the grads of HBCUs. We need to stop thinking that the only thing our schools does is to provide sports. Put down that video game and leave those girls alone. Then open your eyes and lead.

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2021, 05:21:16 PM »

You really think AGGIES believe we are too good to support Black people or Black institutions or organizations.

SOME of you do. :nod:

55 haters, I COULD get GET UP RAMS out of retirement! ;D

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule